forty two • (all in all you're just another brick in) the wall

It wasn't necessarily anything special, just enough to make everyone that went happy. Of course, it didn't last long, as a few rogue Killjoys had come in looking for supplies and nearly ghosted Hot Chimp and Kobra. Ghoul had wanted to call it off at that, but they made it quick and afterwards they'd moved on to return elsewhere.

Or, more accurately, Party and Ghoul disappeared for about half a day.

Nobody was too sure what happened, or what they did, but it probably had to do with sex anyways so nobody asked about it afterwards. Truth be told, nobody really went out for a few days. Sometimes, if anyone was brave enough or had a serious question to ask either of the two and wanted to potentially walk in on something, they would find them laying in bed, sure,  but usually all it was would be Ghoul's head on Party's chest. 

One time (and Show Pony swore his life on this, but still nobody believed him), they were supposedly dancing to something slow that nobody'd heard before. Then again, "Sleeping With Sirens" was before their time, and they were either dead or brainwashed zombies by now. The only real proof that Show Pony could scrounge up was the fact that Party was humming the tune when he was playing around with Grace and sketching as she slept. 

Still, nobody believed that they'd do that, so nobody believed Show Pony (this pissed him off to no end, because he really was right about something for once, but to digress). 

Jet and Kobra, on the other hand, had a confusing relationship now. They couldn't do anything without someone catching on, and talking about it hardly helped. Instead, they resorted to volunteering to go get supplies and figuring it out while they were gone. It took a week before they'd come to a single agreement: it wasn't ever going to be the same, so maybe they should just say "fuck it" and go together.

Kobra was never to sure, thinking he was cursed and all, but otherwise agreed. Maybe he was just a whore, but at the same time he couldn't help it. He needed some way to feel alive again, and he didn't want to resort to anything drastic again. It always lingered. It never went away. Party's were hidden well, but Kobra couldn't with his. The only other person that he knew that took it out on themselves like that was Ghoul, but he'd gotten the tattoos for a reason in some places. As he found himself sitting on the roof, someplace he'd been quite often recently, he stayed silent and fiddled with his long-sleeved shirt.

The sleeves covered half of his hands, though he bunched it up so that it was covering everything but his fingers. Sitting with his legs crossed under him and his sunglasses next to him, Kobra wasn't quite sure of the emotions going through his head. They were all over the place: none of them were good, though. He kept feeling the sinking feeling of being alone, which was odd because he hadn't felt it in a long time, but then again, he hadn't felt anything in a long time.

Though, this was scaring him. Kobra leaned against the edge, propping his elbows up on it as he looked down at the road below. There was no way to cope with the gaping hole inside of him, he was beginning to realize, and that was probably the scariest thing yet. Party dealt with anxiety and these dark feelings one of two ways: one being they resort to the worst sorts of things to do, and two being snuggle with Ghoul for about three hours a day.

And Party wondered why Kobra was jealous.

Relationships never went his way, then again, part of that was his fault. He never took advantage of Pete, which was a good thing, he supposed, but at the same time, everything was a mess on it's own. Kobra felt something wet on his cheek, and when he reached to wipe it, he heard someone approaching behind him.

"Everything okay?" Jet asked, standing behind the blond.

All of a sudden, small was added to the list of things he was feeling. His eyes almost widened as he realized what was happening, though maybe a little too late. "Mhmm." There was a crack in his emotional wall. A crack that was growing.