Chapter 2: Marco

I headed out the door of Oliver's house quietly not to wake him from his slumber. That cute little nerd is so sick. I climb into my car starting the ignition and driving off going home. Home is such a nice place. Warm in cozy in this fabulous fall weather. I'm tired from running about doing things for him. He didn't ask me to do them, but I did. I made the tea from scratch and dried his robe to make it warm for him. In all honesty his living room and dining room was a little messy so I cleaned those too. He's so damn cute. I can hardly stand it. I pull into my driveway turning the car off and going inside my house, setting the keys on their hangers.
"Mom I'm home!" I yell towards the back hall.
"Okay sweetie!" I hear my mother calling back to me. I love my mom with all my heart. She's always been here for me and always accepted me for who I am. I'm truly blessed to have her. I walk back into my room and plop on my desk chair beginning to sign in for YouTube when my phone begins to buzz violently against the table top. I pick it up answering it.
"Yello?"
"H-hey Marco?" Who... Oliver. His little shaky voice he must be awake now. "Could you... Could you come back I need your help." Oli is whispering at this point and I can barely make out the words.

"U-uh yeah why? What happened?" I ask worriedly my voice speeding up whilst speaking.
"Ple-please just hurry. I really need you." He.. He needs me? I really need to get over there if this sounds serious. I get up again rushing out of my room to the front door. I fumble with my keys in the ignition, damn it damn it please hurry up! The car starts and I speed out the drive way and down the road to get back to him. I need to help him and fast. It's at this point that I'm speeding down the back streets to his house. Running out of my car and to the front door hearing sobbing noises coming from the kitchen, I go in to see blood, glass, puke, and bandages everywhere. The light haired boy sitting in the corner by the cabinet bloody feet and burned arms, looking completely terrified of the scene that laid out before us.
"M-Marco!" He calls out to me when he realizes I'm standing there. "Help me please!" He's sobbing violently holding onto his foot, glass shards stuck out of it and a at least second degree burn. My eyes were frantically wondering what to do, I can't take the glass from him now it'll hurt and we have no numbing agents that would work fast enough for this. 

"We-We need to get to the hospital now, can you stand?" I ask searching for a way to get to him. He shakes his head no stifling back a scream of pain. Well if that's how it is I need to get to him... Screw it. Walking across all that was in my way I get to him picking him off the ground and rushing carefully but quickly back to my car. Luckily he only weighs roughly about 100 pounds which is easy for me to carry. I'm scared right now, I'm really really scared. Tears are beginning to form in my eyes as its all starting to hit me. The fact of how much blood he's lost and how much puke was on the floor I'm terrified right now. I'm really really scared for him, I haven't felt this scared for any one in my life besides myself and Emelia. We need to get there fast the pain is too much for him he keeps moaning from it my poor poor baby.

"Damn! Why can't people drive any faster this is an emergency!" I yell slamming my hands on the steering wheel. He jumps shaking from the raise in my voice. My emotions keep swirling without an end between fear and anger. It's tearing me apart. I'm mad at how slow these people are driving and I'm scared for my loves life. I'm really scared for him.

It's been a while and we've finally made it to the hospital, I get out turning the car off and rushing to Oliver. Oliver has lost a lot of blood at this point. It's still not stopping. Panicking I pick him up again running inside the emergency room. A nurse runs to me calling other people over. It's all a blur, a big fast blur. He's no longer in my arms but it feels like my baby boy still is. They took Oli to a room and left me out there to do the paper work. This is the most annoying part about hospital trips but it has to be done. I don't know much about him but I know just barely enough to do the work. I finish it handing them to the receptionist.
"Your boyfriend is waiting just ahead sir." She says this politely with a smile. I blush at this.
"H-he's not my boyfriend." I hold onto the clipboard a bit tighter embarrassed.
"The look on your face says you wish other wise." I keep blushing walking back to Oliver's room. He isn't my boyfriend. He isn't my boyfriend. He isn't my boyfriend. He isn't my boyfriend! But I sure wish he was... I mean, we act like we are, or I act like that to him. But who am I kidding? Why would a cutie like him fall in love with a guy like me? It's just too surreal if he ever did. Not at all possible. Maybe I could ask? No, no no. Not a good idea.

I stand in the door way looking at him. "Hey shortie."