Chapter 1: Oliver

I sighed heavily, letting my head slip from my little hands and onto the tray beneath me. 

Being sick sucked.

I honestly really was quite bored, but I never thought it'd be Marco of all people to show up on my porch with a pot of homemade tea and a goofy smile plastered on his face. I had been in my boxers and a Hetalia Tee-shirt at the time, so you can imagine what opening the door to see him was like.

I mean, scandalous, right?

So, as of right now, I'm sitting on my bed with an odd tray thing Marco put together with an old baking pan that I had laying around as well as some books, I'm not sure why or how he did it, but it works.

Sort of.

Anyway, the infamous, dark-haired boy I know as Marco has been bothering me non-stop for the last...

I pause and look over at my clock.

Three hours or so.

Heaving a sigh, I flop my head back on my pillow, hitting my spine in an uncomfortable angle on the head board, earning a well-earned pop in the back from my protesting body. The boy next to me chuckled as I whined, rubbing the area on my lower spine that had popped. 

"That's what you get, Shortie." He smirked, looking over to me from his spot on my window seat where he had been looking out of my window.

"Can it, Treetops." I growled.

"Cute." He smirked.

"Shut up."

He'd been saying things like this and it bothered me. It was already bad enough having him torture me everyday about being short. In fact, I'm surprised I'm not sick of all the dairy and other things I've been consuming in order to grow taller.

Three centimeters is decent progress, right?

However, height isn't my only problem here, friends.

This boy flirts like no other. Honestly I'm brushing it off at this point, like it's a joke. There's no way this boy likes me, why would he? Girls practically tripped over themselves for that man.

So why the short, angry, Australian kid that's hair looks like a 2012 Male K-Pop star? Honestly, It's all pretty confusing for me. I'm moody and confused. I'm most likely better off acting like he's joking, as well as for him.

I mean, he has to be joking right?

A sigh sounded from the corner of my bedroom where Marco sat. He was always strange when he came in my bedroom, the first time he came in here he kept making these weird gulping noises, like, you okay Marco?

He looked over to me, his head lightly cocked to the left as it rested on his sturdy wrist which was situated on the windowsill. He looked at me with a little smile-smirk thing and chuckled. 

"You look tired. Go to sleep you dwarf." 

Before letting me respond, he pushed himself up and walked over to me, his hands slipping into his hoodie-of-the-day's pockets and looking down at me in my bed shorts and my tee-shirt. 

"Got it?" He asked simply, smiling oddly.

"Screw off.." I mumbled, wiping my nose with my sleeve and sniffing before looking down at my sheets and blushing. 

"Let me at least make you some tea?" He suggested, doing a little wink and giving me a peace sign before walking off to make the same tea I had devoured quickly earlier.