Being the Best Mom

11/25/13

Dear Carson, Thea, Aida & Bryce

I know it's been awhile since I've written but I've been super busy with so many things. Being a teenager/adult keeps you busy at times. Anyways I wanted to let you four know that at some point you will meet my mom and used to be step-mom. Don't worry I'm sure they'll be on their best behavior in front of you guys, or at least Rene will be.

I never really had a mom growing up that really cared. Rene was around for most of my life and then left... it's a long story that I'll explain later on, but I don't ever want you guys to think that I won't care for one second. I love you guys with everything inside me and hope and pray that you will never think anything less.

You four are my most precious treasures and one day you'll be brought into this world with parents who will always love and adore you. Never forget that.

Just know that you will always be given the attention and love you deserve and beyond. There are those in this world who do not receive that on a daily basis and become hard as stone. Fortunately, that won't happen to you guys, and I would never allow myself to become like how my mother is. Just learn from your father and me that we are some of the most loving and compassionate people you will ever meet possibly in this generation. If you don't believe it, wait until you go out into the real world. Genuine and humble people are hard to find, its true.

I love you all very much,

Mom (current age: 18)