I turned my head to Kol and Klaus who were leaning against the bar with their drinks. I didn't listen in anymore, after earlier, I couldn't be bothered with Damon.

"I'm just gonna get a drink, be right back." I said to Meredith.

"Get me one? White wine will be good." I nodded at her and walked to the bar. I leant against the bar, waiting for the bartender.

"Back for more, darling?" Kol asked me with a smirk.

"Hm. What can I say, alcohol is the way to a broken heart." I replied. As I did, I noticed Klaus staring intently at me.

I brushed it off immediately, and turned my attention back to Kol, who leant his back against the bar, "And who would break your pretty little heart?"

I let out a small, sad laugh, "Everyone I've ever met."

"Maybe you just haven't let the right person in yet." He replied. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I looked towards the bar.

"I remember her from last night." Kol said, I turned around, "She looks like a tasty little thing."

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver." Klaus turned and yelled, "Caroline!"

Caroline pulled a face, "Oh, it's you."

"Join us for a drink?" Klaus asked.

Caroline held a hand on her hip, "Hm, I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks."

The blonde walked away and I laughed at her rejection, turning back to the bar.

"Isn't she stunning?" Klaus asked his brother.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol replied making me laugh again.

Klaus put his drink down, "I'll take that as a challenge."

He followed after Caroline. Kol turned to face me.

"That is not gonna work out well. She doesn't even like him." I said.

I picked up Kol's drink and took a sip, too impatient to wait for my own. He took the drink back and took a sip, "Klaus usually gets what he wants."

"Tell me about it." I exhaled, turning to face Kol, "So, wanna tell me why you decided to hurt Matt last night?"

Kol gave a light shrug, "I was hungry."

"Right because hurting people is the way forward, woo." I said sarcastically, slightly putting my fist in the air.

"Oh come on, like you haven't done it." He smirked.

"I have at the weakest moments. But, I don't try to kill them." I told him.

"Pfft, I wasn't killing him." Kol lied.

"No, but you broke his hand. Pretty painful." I replied.

"Are you a doctor?" He asked.

"Actually, I was." I grinned sarcastically, "Then the lovely Katherine Pierce killed me. Anyway, I need to order these drinks."

The bartender arrived and I ordered the drinks. After a few minutes, the man brought them to me. I saw Kol had gone over to Meredith and Alaric. Alaric was standing behind Kol looking angry, "I'm pretty sure she told you to get lost."