Chapter 37- Just Her

3 days I waited.

During those three days, I couldn't think straight.

Y/N didn't return, but that didn't mean that I didn't think about her all the time.

I'm hoping that now that I've asked her to not talk to me, that I'll slowly forget her again. I'm almost certain that it's not gonna work.

It was around 9 am as I paced in my room, trying to come up with something so that I don't need to see her again. I didn't want to hurt her, I just didn't want her to hurt me anymore.

There's a light knock on my door which startles me slightly.

"Yeah? You can come in." I call out to the person behind the door.

A tired looking Frisk walks into my room.

"Wanna come to the library to get more books with me?" He says as he rubs his eyes sleepily.

Ever since Y/N came round, he's been obsessed with monster magic type books. It confuses me but I can't blame the kid for wanting to learn.

"Actually, I need you to pick up Y/N from the purple door." I say coming up with something.

As much as I want him to read, I can hear him shuffling in his bed at 4 am. I think it's best to give the books a rest for now...

"Yeah sure!" Frisks face lights up but then dies down slightly when he looks at something.

"Why is Y/N's bag in your room?" He asks suspiciously.

"I-I erm. Papy probably put it there when he was cleaning or something." I mutter, a yellow blush covering my face.

The truth was I wanted to go inside her bag. It's wrong I know, but maybe it would give me answers.

And it's not like she's a stranger to me.

If anything, she's the very opposite considering the things we've done together.

I knew Frisk didn't buy it but he nods his head anyway as he closes the door behind him.

I decide its best if I don't look through it, knowing how Y/N would probably react.

My mind soon becomes bored as I lay on my bed in the shape of a starfish.

I hear the my door open for the second time today.

"SANS, I AM GOING OUTSIDE TO TAKE CARE OF THE GARDEN!" Papy announces.

I nod my head meaning that I don't mind and Papy walks out and closes the door.

I sit up on my bed and look at the piano in front of me.

What's it been?

Years?

I haven't played the piano for a while now. I guess it reminds me too much of Y/N.

My mind tells me to not play but something is telling me I should.

I get up and sit down on the leather piano stool. My bony fingers lightly touch the white keys.

It brings me joy feeling the smoothness of the keys collide with my bones.