Chapter 36- Chara

SEE TO SANS' P.O.V IN CHAPTER 11. THATS WHERE THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTINUE FROM.

A tear rolls down my face as it all becomes too much. I feel so stupid for feeling this way...

"Hello Sans. Feeling sad?"

I turn around to see the small plant almost snickering at my pain.

I instantly wipe away my tears, feeling embarrassed that he caught me like this.

"N-No." I mutter. Flowey just shakes his head.

"We have things to discuss Sans." The plant says to me. He then goes underground and pops up next to me.

I turn slightly scared.

If this Flower really knows 'everything' surely he must know how broken I am?

"What do you know about me and my dad?" I ask getting straight to the point.

"Funny story, your dad actually made me in one of the timelines!" Flowey says as he recalls the moment.

If I could, I would rip the flower out the ground and throw him in the river.

"What do you know about him in this timeline?" I ask sternly.

Flowey looks at me slightly annoyed at my attitude.

"I know that your souls are merged together. That must mean he's a part of you, right?"

Well done, anyone could have figured that out.

"So that must mean that he has control over you in some way." He says looking up at me.

"What?"

"Like maybe a part of your body-"

"How do you know this?" I say worried.

"I've been through a lot of timelines, I gain information from each one." He says proudly.

"How many timelines has there been?" I ask, curious about how large the number might be.

"A good 500." He says causally.

"What? Who resets them?" I ask confused.

"Well, in each timeline there is always one human or human like person who has the reset power. The rule is, they must be in the underground to gain that power.

They could have lived their entire life on the surface as a normal person, then boom. Fall down and they're immortal so long as they don't lose that power.

When you do reset though, it doesn't just affect people underground here, but also the people on the surface." Flowey explains. He has a lot of knowledge on this.

"Flowey, does Y/N have the reset power?"

"No, I thought Frisk had it." Flowey says becoming slightly worried.

"No. Then who has the reset power? Has anyone else fallen down in this timeline? I can't be a monster, it has to be a human or human like, remember?"

"Chara." He mutters.

"Chara? Who is that? You mentioned the name before." I say losing my temper with this plant.

"Sans this is really bad. When Frisk killed everyone in the genocide timeline, I'm pretty sure Chara took his soul in return for a reset.

Then when she came back to Frisk in the next timeline to see that he didn't do anything to kill she was probably very confused. So when she wanted Frisk to reset to see if Frisk would betray her again, Frisk didn't have the power.