Chapter 28- For You

I run my hands through Y/N's soft hair, wanting her to wake up.

"What do you want." She mumbles.

"I wanna get up. It's a nice morning, let's go walk or something." I whisper.

"It's cold." She states bluntly.

I sigh, then pull the covers off my legs and get out of enjoyment of my warm bed.

For some reason, I was feeling energetic today.

"Please?" I plead.

Y/N just goes deeper into the covers, not wanting the leave her cocoon of bedsheets.

"You can go, just come back and cuddle me later." Her voice is muffled from the sheets covering her face.

"Okay." I sigh before getting dressed and leaving out the front door.

The chilly air refreshes me, making me shiver ever so slightly.

I'm used to having these early morning walks on my own. Ever since Y/N moved in with me and my brother two years ago, I go out sometimes to reflect and stuff.

It helps a lot.

I light a cigarette and start thinking about the past couple events that have been happening.

It was Y/N's twenty-first birthday last week. We had a party and we all had a great time. To be honest, Y/N is really nice to all our friends.

Her and Undyne mess around with Frisk and go climbing and exploring and on weekends Y/N hangs out with Alphys and they watch anime together.

Mettaton really took a liking towards Y/N. I guess it's because he's found a new shopping buddy...

But I've got to say, Frisk and Y/N are pretty close. They see each other as brother and sister really.

I guess it makes up for the family she had on the surface.

I'm so into my thoughts, the sound of a twig snapping startles me slightly.

"Please stop Chara, I don't understand what I did that was so wrong."

Frisk?

It sounded as if he was on the verge of tears.

"y o u d o n t h a v e t h e p o w e r."

What the heck was that?

"Frisk?" I call out into the woods.

"Sans? Please help me!" Frisk almost screams out, his voice strained.

"Where are you?" I exclaim worriedly as I rush into the woods.

"Near the-"

"s h u t u p." The cold voice spits.

"Chara, stop please." Frisk pleads.

Then, there's an ear splitting scream from Frisk.

That's when I see it.

A girl in a yellow and green sweater, plunging a silver dagger into Frisks chest.

I drop my cigarette into the snow as I freeze completely. My mind goes completely blank.

The girl turns around, and looks right through me with her red eyes, before running off further into the woods.