What Do You Want ?

ALEXIS'S POV : 

I woke up at about 7 am and i decided not to go to school today I'm just not in the mood and everyone has probably heard about what happened so i didn't want anyone questioning me today , i went back to bed and i woke up at 12 pm and i got up and got ready for the day and after i was ready i went to ihop for some food once i was there i got in and sat down and ordered some food and just kinda sat there looking through my phone, while i was looking through my phone i got a call from madison so i answered  

( M is for madison and A is for alexis ) 

M : hey alexis how are you ?

A :hey madison I'm good,  how are you ? i guess you heard huh ?

M : I'm good and yeah we all did 

i stayed silent 

M : i know you don't want to be questioned and we won't question you i just called to see if you wanted to hang out today all the guys are going to be hanging out at a park and were doing a picnic and i thought maybe you would want to come ? 

A : thanks madison for asking me and i would love to go !

M : really ?!

A : yeah !

M : amazing ! ill send you the details and were going to be there at 7 pm 

A : okay see you soon 

M : yup see you soon bye alexis 

A : bye madison 

CALL ENDED

that was so sweet of her i thought to myself after that call my food came and i ate it quietly and after i ate my food i asked for the check , i paid for my food and put a tip for the waiter and i got up and i went out and i went to the grocery store i need to buy some food so i can cook some food  I've been eating out for so long ... after i arrived at the grocery store i got a basket and i went to the veggies and fruits i got some veggies and fruit and after i went to get some cereal and some pasta's and all that shit after i was done with the grocery store i went home once i was home it was about 4 o'clock so i went in and put the groceries away and i went up to my room and just laid in bed and watched some Netflix and once i saw that it was 6 i got up and got in the shower , after my shower i did my makeup i just put some mascara and concealer and some lipstick on after i was done with my makeup i picked an outfit out and i decided to go for black leggings and a big black cozy sweater and some white Adidas shoes after i changed i went to my bathroom and i brushed my hair , i let my hair air dry because its short after i was done i looked at the clock and it was 6:40 so i went to my black g class and i went to the park , when i got there i saw that everyone was there so i went to them " ALEXIS " all of them greeted me and they ran to me and practically tackled me to the ground i laughed " i missed you guys too " after they all got up madison helped me up i gave her a small thank you and with that we sat on the blanket and we talked and ate some food...

once we were done it was about 12 so we wrapped up and we said our goodbyes and everyone went their separate ways , while i was walking to my car i heard footsteps behind me i ignored them but once i turned left and the footsteps were still behind me i got scared and i started walking faster and the footsteps got faster so i started running but sadly the person behind me was faster than me and tackled me to the ground i didn't have time to scream because the person put a hand on my mouth , while the hand was on my mouth i bit the hand and the person which now i know is a guy yelled " fucking bitch " and he slapped me i fell beck to the ground by the force , he pinned me to the ground and put some duct tape on my mouth and i was yelling but my yells were muffled by the duct tape i was so scared he tied my hands and feet and he picked me up and put me over his shoulder i started hitting his back but he didn't even seem fazed by my hits , after a while of him walking he came to a stop and he threw me in the back of a van i think and closed the door while i was looking around for an escape the car started to move and i lost my balance and i fell and hit my head and with that  blacked out...

_______________________________________________________________________________

hyyyeee 

i hope you guys liked this part and please guys go read the last part's description or should i say authors note and please comment your suggestions :)

bbyyyee