Why Cant Ruby Fix Her Life ?

RUBY'S POV :

im stupid im so fucking stupid what the fuck did i just do to myself i fucking ruined my life i lost the girl i actually liked and now my mom kicked me out of the house i gotta fix this but i can't i fucking can't *ugh*....

ALEXIS'S POV : 

i woke up today with a massive headache so i took some pills to stop the headache then i got dressed to go to Starbucks to get my morning coffee, i was on the way to Starbucks when i saw a car that looked exactly like ruby's car , so i parked my car (out of curiosity) i got out and looked in the car but saw that it was empty so i looked around and i couldn't find her anywhere then all of a sudden i hear ruby's voice talking i looked at the direction of the voice and saw an alleyway i went closer to the alleyway and now i can hear her clearly " if your not here in half an hour ill fucking kill you " i heard her say and i was a bit confused why would she say that ? i went up to her and she saw me coming and looked surprised but that was replaced with anger and a bit of fear i think " alexis ? what are you doing here ? your not supposed to be here ! " she didn't give me time to answer because she started pushing me out of the alleyway " what the fuck ruby stop pushing me " she stopped and looked at me and said " get the fuck out of here now ! " i was scared because of the way she was looking at me and the tone of her voice so i glared at her and i went to my car and i drove to Starbucks , i got my coffee and went outside because i needed a smoke , this is way to much to take in so i smoked my cig while i drank my coffee i couldn't stop thinking about what happened with ruby... 

after a while i got tired of standing so i went to my car and drove back home i wasn't in the mood to do anything today so i sat at home chilling and watching spongebob and OITNB while i was watching an ep of OITNB i got a call from and unknown number so i ignored it then i got a text from the same person saying :

unknown : dear alexis johns i would like to have a word with you 

me : how the fuck do you know my name ?!

unknown : now now alexis watch your language 

me : who are you ? 

unknown : i am someone you wish you don't know 

me : was that supposed to scare me or something ? 

unknown : not really because if i wanted to scare you i would have done something else than just text you ;)

after that text i didn't answer i just blocked it and after that i didn't get anything else so i went to my doors and locked all my doors and windows and i went to my room and and got ready for bed after , when i got in bed i started to think about the whole situation with ruby and the strange messages and with that on my mind i went to sleep...

________________________________________________________________________________

heeeeyy guys sorry i haven't been uploading i was traveling and i needed a break from my phone and laptop and just enjoy life but I'm finally back and i promise ill be uploading more often and also I'm sorry this part is a bit short i just came back from my flight and I'm a bit jet lagged oh and i hope you enjoy this part and ill update really soon.

byyyyee