Friday Night

ALEXIS'S POV :

I woke at 12 pm and got in the shower then i went to the kitchen and made some brunch and ate it while watching spongebob while i was eating i got a text from madison saying " good morning " i replied with a "good morning " and went back to what i was doing... its 4 pm now and I've been doing nothing other than watching spongebob and some OITNB so i got up and went to my room and changed into gym clothes and i went to the gym, it was 7 pm right now and i just got home so i went and got a shower and then i started getting ready for the club , i went to my closet and looked through my clothes and i decided to wear a playsuit ( is that what you call that ? ) which has a very low cut and it was very glittery and i paired the playsuit with some black heals ( Alexia's outfit ^^ ) , after choosing my outfit i did my makeup i went for a very dramatic eyeliner and some mascara and a nude lip and then i did my hair i played around with my hair because i have short hair and its really hard to do anything with it so i did braids on each side and left some pieces hanging after getting ready i looked at my phone and saw that it was almost 10 so i went downstairs and waited for madison....

*10pm*

i heard a knock on my door at exactly 10 pm and i opened it to see madison with her back to me once she heard the door open she turned around and smiled at me then she well she basically was checking me out so i did the same i looked at her outfit and she was wearing a grey shirt with a leather jacket and some black skinny jean and black combat shoes i gotta say she looked really good after us checking each other out she said " hey , you ready ? " i nodded " yeah lets go " i went to her car and she opened the door for me and I said a small " thank you " and once my door was closed she jogged to the drivers side and hoped in , on our way to the club we listened to music and danced and sang along to the songs once we were there she parked her car not really far from the club once we got to the club there was a huge line for the entrance but madison just went straight to the door and the bouncer just nodded at her and we went in , before he opened the door for us i could here the music loudly and once he opened the door the music was even louder , once were in madison held my hand and we started walking through the crowd of people of the LGBTQ+ community dancing we made our way to a booth were i saw sam , jesse , kennedy , justin and some other people sitting there once they saw us i heard sam , kennedy , justin and jesse squeal " ALEX " and with that i was tackled with hugs and by the smell of them i know that their drunk so i just laughed with them , we sat there dancing in our seats and talking then kennedy said "the dj so fucking hot" i didn't look at the dj so i looked at the direction where the dj was and i couldn't believe what i saw, ruby was standing there dancing while she djs i was looking at her in shock and surprise until madison talked to me " hey alex you look like you've just seen a ghost are you okay ? " i looked at madison " yeah I'm fine and yeah i think i did just see a ghost " i couldn't care less about ruby at the moment so i stopped thinking about her and just enjoyed my time , we were talking and then all of a sudden my favorite song came on ( song above and if your underage or don't like cussing don't listen to the song ) i smiled and madison noticed and she stood up and put a hand out " may i have this dance " i smiled and took her hand we walked to the front where ruby was and we started to dance we were dancing\grinding on each other until i felt like someone was watching me so i looked at the direction and saw that ruby was staring at me and madison dancing i stopped dancing and madison looked confused and then she looked at the direction i was looking " do you know her " i nodded " we used to date until she disappeared " madison stayed quit for a bit " do you want me to go or... " i looked at her and shook my head " why would i want you to go I'm here with you and I'm staying here with you fuck her she's a bitch anyway " she smiled at me and kissed my cheek i blushed she asked if i wanted anything to drink i told her " anything thats not alcoholic " she nodded and went to the bar while she was gone i danced alone and some girls came up to me and asked if i wanted to dance and i said " no I'm here with someone " and they just nodded and left then i heard someone say " hey " i turned around and saw ruby standing there " hi " i said flatly she noticed " uhh how are you ? " i looked at her confused " what do you want ruby ?! " she looked down at her feet " I'm sorry for leaving and not answering your calls " i looked at her like she was kidding she thinks that i would forgive her that easily ? " leave ruby " she looked at me shocked " but- " i cut her off " just leave " as i said that i felt a hand on my waist and i looked at the person and it was madison i looked back at ruby who was glaring at Madison's hand that was still on my waist " is there a problem here " madison said i shook my head and said " she was just leaving " and with that i turned around with madison and went to the booth where everyone was, the rest of the night i couldn't stop thinking of ruby like how could she leave me and not say anything and how could she think that i would forgive her with her shitty apology... madison and i were on our way to my house and while were on the way i said " uh madison look i like you i really like you but can we just be friends " she looked at me with relief in her eyes " i thought the same way thank god that you feel the same way " and with that we laughed and once were at my house i said bye to madison and i thanked her for an amazing night and with that madison left and i went in my house i drank some water and went to my room and got undressed and went to the shower , after my shower i wrapped a towel around my body and went into my room i put on some music while i got my pjs out before i removed the towel i looked out my window and saw ruby sitting on her desk which was facing the window and she had headphones on while i was looking at her she sensed me looking and looked out her window and before she could see me staring i looked away and i took my pjs and went to my bathroom and changed i went to my bed and i started to think about ruby and what happened tonight and with those thoughts on my mind i went to sleep...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter\part and i hope you guys are having an amazing day.

byyeeeeeeeeeeee.