Where is Ruby ?

( Alexis's outfit )

ALEXIS'S POV :

*beep beep beep*

I groaned "why did I forget to not set an alarm ?" I closed the alarm and went to my bathroom and I took a long shower after my shower I remembered that I was going to see ruby so I went to my closet and I decided to dress nicely today ( Alexis's outfit ^^ ) after getting dressed I put on light makeup and I went downstairs to eat breakfast when I entered the kitchen I didn't see my parents, weird their always up early and sitting in the kitchen then I saw a note on the fridge it read "Alexis we are in London by the time you read this were staying there for a month" I smirked the whole house by myself for a month yes please I made my self porridge with some fruits and I ate it while watching SpongeBob (hey your never too old for SpongeBob) when im done I just sat there chilling watching SpongeBob I sat there for hours then I checked the time and its 2 pm that's weird ruby hasn't talked to me yet, I sent her a message saying "hey good morning" and after that I just continued watching tv after half an hour still no answer so I called her... no answer that's weird where is she ? I decided to go get some coffee I went to the garage and I went to my baby my jeep wrangler and I opened the garage door and I went out I looked at ruby's house and her car is not there hmm is she ignoring me ? whatever if she wants to ignore me she can I've been through enough shit in my life to have to deal with her... I went to the nearest Starbucks and I got me a coffee and I decided to chill there I sat there listening to music and seeing different people walk by me after a while I saw a commercial on the TV and it turns out there is a gay pride festival happening right now so I got up and I went to where the festival is I parked my car and then I went and bought a ticket I bought a VIP ticket because im not in the mood to stand in line for the entrance after buying my ticket I went to the VIP section and I looked around and saw a lot of people from the LGBTQ+ community and for the first time I feel like I fit in I smiled to my self and went to the bar and ordered a non alcoholic red bull ( I don't drink ) and I walked around the festival and danced with some people after that I got tired and sat down on the ground I sat there for a bit then some people came up to me and asked if they can sit with me I nodded "sure" i looked at them and the were 3 girls and 2 boys we sat in a circle then a girl with a shaved head smiled and said "im Sam" then she pointed at a girl with a short hair that was blue "that's Kennedy" then she pointed at a girl with really short white hair "that's Madison" then she pointed to the guy with a septum piercing "that's Justin" and then she pointed to the guy with long blonde hair "and that's jess" I smiled at all of them then I said "hey guys im Alexis please call me Alex, and nice meeting you guys" I heard them they say you too "so what brings you here alone ?" Madison asked I just shrugged "I don't really know I was just bored and I saw on TV that there is a pride festival then here I am" they looked at me worried "so your not from the community" Sam asked i shock my head "yes I am im pansexual/gender fluid" then all of them relaxed I laughed they laughed with me "what about you guys?" jess answered me and said "all of us are gay all the way" and with that we laughed and we talked all night we got each others phone numbers so we can hang out by he time I got home it was 3 am I got in the shower and after that I went and sat on my bed I checked my phone still nothing from ruby where the fuck is she? with that thought on my mind I went to sleep...

_________________________________________________________________

hey guys

sorry I haven't been uploading a lot lately I've been traveling a lot and I've been having some family issues I promise im trying my best to make this really good

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and maybe in the next chapter you'll find out where is ruby or in future chapters who knows

byeeeeeeeeeeee