Someone New

ALEIX'S POV :

A few days have passed and I haven't talked to Ruby but I saw her every now and then ( I mean we are neighbors ) , I tried contacting my "parents" but for some fucking reason their not picking up so whatever...
At the moment I'm sitting at a cafe with my friends ( Madison , Kennedy , Jess  , Justin and Sam ) we were talking about some chick that Kennedy has a big crush on and while we're talking I hear the door to the cafe open I usually don't look at who walks in but for some reason I did and I saw a girl who has a shaved head shes really tall and very attractive so I stare for a bit and she seemed to feel my stare so she looked in my direction and once we locked eyes I looked away after a while I saw her sitting in the corner and she was busy looking at her phone I think she was playing a game or something like that I don't know so I got back to talking to my friends... While we were talking I heard someone clear their throat so I looked in the direction and it was the girl that I was looking at, she looked at me and said with an accent ( Finnish accent ) "umm hi , can I please talk to you" I nodded and got up and my friends all were whistling I gave them the finger... We got to a more private place "umm hi I'm Mia " she said with a small smile I smiled back and said "hey I'm Alexis please call me Alex" "uh I just saw you and I just couldn't help myself I had to introduce myself" she blushed and looked down "don't worry about it if you didn't I would have done it" she looked at me with hope I smiled at her "Alex would you please give me the honor of taking you to dinner someday ?" I smiled and blushed "I would love that" she smiled and after that we exchanged numbers and we said our goodbyes... After me meeting Mia, me and my friends stayed a little longer at the cafe and it was 7 pm "hey guys I gotta get back home I have some work to do" they said bye and be careful and with that I went home once I parked my car and got out I saw Ruby parking her car I looked at her and she looked at me I looked away and kept walking back to the front door I got in and went upstairs and took a shower and changed into pjs and I started doing my homework Tomorrow is Monday (#KillMe) once I was done I went and cleaned the house a bit and I made some popcorn and started watching some OITNB... I was about to go upstairs to my room until I heard someone yelling I ran to the window and saw Katia ( ruby's mom ) yelling at Ruby "get out and don't come back until your done with that bullshit" I was shocked that Katia was cursing she never curses Ruby must have done something really bad , Ruby got into her car and went off I went out and Katia looked at me "are you okay Katia ?" She nodded but then she started to cry I ran up to her and hugged her i invited her in my house and I made her some tea to calm her down once she was calm I asked her " what happened ?" She shook her head and said " I wish it was my place to tell you but it's not " I nodded in understanding ... We sat together for a couple of hours and she said that she needs to get back home and let me go to sleep I said it was fine she just shook her head I escorted her to the door and before she left she hugged me and " thank you so much Alex , you are such a special girl I hope that you know that " I smiled "thank you Katia I hope everything will be better tomorrow" she smiled and she walked back to her house I closed the door and went to my room I brushed my teeth and basically got ready for bed while I was laying on my bed all of these thoughts about what Ruby could have done to make Katia so mad at her and I thought about Mia and everything and with those thoughts on my mind I fell a sleep. 

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys , I'm sorry that this part is really boring I promise the next parts will be better and I hope everyone is having a nice day !

Byyeeeeeee.