Greeting the neighbor

(Alexis's outfit ^)
(Hold me down by Halsey ^)
I woke up today and decided to skip school i know what your thinking (its the second day of school :o) i don't care about school that much because on the first couple of days no one really notices if you go to school or not. I went back to sleep and woke up at 11 O'clock and got dressed i was going to get me some starbucks, while i was getting ready i heard a truck beeping so i looked out of my window and saw a truck in front of the house that is next to mine. I guess we have new neighbors, and then i saw the window that is out my window from the next house and saw a girl with really short hair and a lot of tattoos i have to admit she was hot! after that i went back to getting ready after finishing and putting on makeup and my clothes i took my bag and my phone that was on the charger and went downstairs and went to the kitchen to be greeted by both my parents great ( note the sarcasm ). "good morning Alexis i see you are skipping school today" my dad said looking up from the newspaper "morning, yeah i am" i said and rolled my eyes "good morning sweety how are you ?" my mom greeted cheerfully (you see me and my mom have a better relationship than me and my dad) "good morning mom" i greeted and kissed her on the cheek and grabed an apple and i was about to go out when my mom called out my name "Alexis can you please go and greet our new neighbors and invite them over for dinner and don't take no for an answer" my mom asked looking at me with hope and i sighed and nodded "thank you sweety" she said while smiling "stop calling me sweety mom" she just ignored me and went back to the kitchen.

i went over to my neighbors house and knocked on the door and i waited for a couple of seconds and then i heard footsteps and then the door opened and the girl that i saw earlier today was standing there she looked at me and then she gave me a half smirk "hey" she said and i can sense a bit of an accent in her voice "hey I'm your neighbor, uhh my mom sent me here to greet you guys and to invite you and your parents to dinner, oh and my mom won't take no for an answer" i said and smiled "umm okay thanks for the invite what time should we be their?" i thought about it and said "6 o'clock would be great" she smiled "great well see you at 6 then" then the winked i froze then i said "umm okay i have to go" she nodded and i walked away. She is so hot !! why am i freaking out over a wink? well maybe because she's the hottest girl I've ever seen! i shook the thought away and went to my garage and i decided to go with my mate black jeep wrangler it is my favorite car ever.

after finding a place to park my car i went inside and some boys well i call them kids because every time a girl walks in they either whistle or go to talk to her but last time they learned not to mess with me because last time one of them came and grabbed my butt and you can say things got messy he ended up with a broken nose and after that they never came near me. i went to the cashier and there stood and a handsome guy he looked like one of those nerds but still he looked quite good for a nerd "hi welcome to starbucks what can i get for you ?" he said without looking up "hey umm ill get a mocha frappe grande size please" thats when he looked up because he probably thought i was a guy because the boys at the door didn't whistle "uhh sorry i thought you were a guy the boys d-didnt w-whistle" he said stuttering "don't worry about it its fine and about the boys you can say i taught them a lesson" i smirked at him he smiled and wrote my order down "what is your name miss ?" he looked at me with a small smile i smiled back and said "Alexis" he smiled again and said "pretty name" i blushed "thank you".

After drinking my coffee and getting the guys number his name is sam he's a sweet guy i went back home and went to my room while i was changing i had my window curtains open and i removed my shirt and then went to my stereo to put some music on i put hold me down by halsey she's one of my favorite singers i was enjoying the music until i saw someone staring at me through my window and i realized it was the girl next door i looked at her with shock and went to my window and closed it i was trying really hard to breath the way she was looking at me made my legs weak.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone

i hope your enjoying the story so far and please if you want me to continue please comment something so i can continue :)

byeeee