Epilogue

6 months later: I am standing in a room in the back of a chapel in the middle of Russia, 2 months before Lena was due to have her baby but Nikolai wanted them to have the birthing in Russia, with my help of course she agreed so we all packed up and we've been here ever since, It's such a beautiful place, Lena comes barging in with her infant Yelena Arnikov wearing beautiful dresses.

"What the hell is wrong with you huh?" she semi screams at me but tugs on my ear

"Oowww!" I say pouting

"Oh don't act the innocent with me Maria Roja! Your man is out there going nuts I had to make Nikolai hold him down! get your ass out there and marry that man!"

"I can't!" I semi shout at her

"And why the Fuck not?" she whispers

"Because"

"Maria I swear I will put my child on the floor and hurt your face!!"

"I can't because he will hate me"

"Why? what happened?" she says on guard

"Lena I... I'm pregnant" I say as tears pool in my eyes

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" she shouts

She slaps my arm's and start screaming at me in our mother tongue but stops when we hear banging on the door

"Maria what is going on in there, let me in!" he demands

"Oh no you don't mister! everything is fine we'l be out in a minute, Right Maria?" she raises her eyebrow

"Yes Mi Amor I will see you soon"

He huffs and stomps off, Lena slowly walks up to me

"Maria you love this man no?"

"Si"

"And you know he loves you Si?"

"Si"

"Then get out there, He will love you and still love you when you tell him the news in your vows!"

"Huh?"

"Si surprise him in your vows not only is he going to marry the love of his life but also the mother of his child, I swear he will cry! Okay?"

"Yes Okay"

"Thank the Lord for that now lets go! you're already late"

********************

I finally make it to the Altar and and its time for our vows

"Maria I fell in love with you the first day I laid my eyes on you, I'm not sure if it was when your smeared your ice cream all over my Armani suit or when you ran away from me" the crowd chuckles and Lena snickers at me "But I did and I chased you from dusk till dawn until I made you mine, I know I am not the easiest man to put up with but I know I will Love you and protect you and give you my all until the day I die, I love you Malen 'Kaya Ledi" (A/N"My little lady)

Tears fall from me face as the priest tells me its my turn

"Viktor, you came into my life like a hurricane. You showered me with your demands but I grew to love them, you have giving me so much that I never thought I deserved. You have already given me more than I could ever ask for, I promise to work my behind off to give you my demands and shower you with Love and my attention. I love you so much with all my heart and I promise to put up with you even when your wrong" More chuckles from the crowd "I also promise you that you will be a great Father" I let go of his hands and press them on my belly and stare at him. He looks at me confused and I nod.