Chapter 63 Fresh Eyes

First off, IM BACK! Second don't ask me why I never posted this, it's been written for a month but I've been sitting on it for a few weeks just thinking about the story progression, and I am really sorry that I haven't been on here at all really, I try I really do but I'm at a more demanding school and I'm doing more throughout my year with my career and my future and so updates may come later than normal but that's because half the week I'm practicing and the other half I'm doing homework or sleeping because I overwork myself so much and so badly. I've worked my self to exaushstjon at times because I'm so dedicated to my field and everything I do. I really do love it, and I love writing this book and all my others but it get really hard at times to write when I'm busy (for example) writing an 1000 word essay worth 100 points before three o'clock in between lab tours and lab work. Also keep in mind that I'm actually still in high school, and that was suppose to be a semester exam. Anyways, I know you want to read this so here you go, I won't hold you up any more. With love- Ashley.

Chapter 63 Fresh Eyes

The fire that rips through my veins is the only reminder that I actually am alive. It's never the cool touch of a hand on a frozen limb, or the soft peck on the cheek. Not even the gentle words that speak in my ear that it will all be fine soon.

As soon as the morphine began to wear off I could tell. I felt my fingers curl into tight balls my toes curl, and as I gained more and more control, I felt my muscles tense, and then all at once the morphine was gone, and I felt a strangled scream of pain rip through my throat. I didn't want to open my eyes but I felt the tears roll down my face.

Before I knew it I was writhing in the table, and cool hands held down my arms and legs. "Make it stop make it stop." I cried and gasped for air.

"Clara- Clara- baby." Harry's voice reached my ears and somehow made sense over the roaring of the blood and the splitting crack that felt like it was the fiery pits of hell itself. "It will be okay. Darling it will all be okay." I felt tears push through my eyelids and gasped for air as my lungs felt more on fire than anything. "It will all be okay." And with that I passed out once more.

When I finally came to all my limbs felt heavy, I could barely twitch a muscle, but soon the fire drained itself from the rest of my body and into my heart and my throat, breathing felt like the hardest thing in the world, my heart hammered like a hovercraft.

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BA-BOOM

THUD

I gasped as my heart stopped, and my breath stopped short. Am I dead? I'm dead aren't I? My eyes open, and I know I'm not dead. I'm a vampire. I sat up and stared at my silver heels and skin tight silver dress. I turn my head and feel my long hair tickle my back. I stared at the window, the clouds blocked the sun, and with a single thought in my mind the clouds opened in one small area, and light streamed through directly onto me. My skin glittered like the diamonds on my rings, and I felt a smile break on to my face, and I got up and exhaled softy, not realizing I had been holding my breath. That is when I heard the soft heartbeats of children, young and pure, and the deep and loud heart beats of adults- my knowledge kicking in instantly. Renesmee, Jake... then my babies Rosemarie and Cody, and my  "niece" so to speak Annabell.

"Clara." I heard my name tumble form the lips of my love, and I spun around to meet his gaze, he stood with Jasper, Garrett, and Emmett in front of Edward, Bella, Carlisle, Elezar, Alice, Rose, Esme, Kate, Carmen, and Tanya. I smiled and moved towards him, but the line of men in front of me tensed and tightened this sort of line of defense. This only registered slightly to me, and I shook my head and ran forward and found myself hugging Harry in less than a second. In that same amount of time I felt my body be ripped away from him and my arms be braced back by Emmett and Jasper, while Garrett and Harry stood as defense in front of me. That was the moment I heard a voice that I did not recognize, but knew that somehow it was mine.