Chapter Eleven: Surprise...

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION AT THE END!

Chapter Eleven

"Clara who is it?" My dad's voice came from the kitchen, and then a couple clanging pots and pans.

"Just a bunch of Girl Scouts!" I called back glaring at the visitors. When I said that one hissed in response and all I could do was smirk.

"ORDER ME SOME THIN MINTS!" He said excitedly.

"Will do dad!" I said with a smile and stepped out, the smile fading from my face.

"Ah young Clara, you look so much like your mother." The one that made bile rise in my throat said.

"Shut up, you never knew my mother." I said clenching my jaw and staring into his crimson red eyes. "You murdered her."

"Aro, please just let me snap her neck already." The blonde girl, who I was guessing was Jane, said with a growl.

"Jane darling, be polite." He said with a smile. "Clara is a dear friend." Aro said with a small smirk.

"Either tell me what the heck you want, or get off my property." I said folding my arms. I know I should feel intimidated facing down red eyed vampires that killed my mother, but in all reality, I was to pissed to care. The guy on the opposite side of him growled and I set my jaw. "Your just lucky your bullet proof." I said, my voice as quick and sharp as a whip.

When I said that, I soon began to regret it. Jane fixed her gaze on me, pain screamed through my body in every way, but my resolve didn't waver, I stood my ground. The only thing that changed due to the pain was my body was tensing, and soon to give out. "Jane." Aro said, and the pain stopped. "We will be leaving." Aro said, turning toward the brown haired boy. "Alec, I have something to discuss with you when we get back." He said in a low town, and then they where gone, just a blur in my vision.

I walked back inside and sat down. "They where all out of thin mints, sorry." I told my dad as I began to eat. "Tastes really good." I murmured as I demolished the steak in front of me. Despite what just happened, I could eat a cow... and ironically I am right now.

"Thanks, just used the ol' Mellow family recipe for porterhouse steak." My dad said with a smile as he drenched his slab of meat in A1 sauce.

After dinner my dad and I watched part of the game, then I went to bed. Laying in the dark, some pain still lingering from my encounter with Jane, I faded slowly into sleep.

Upon waking I was shocked. A stack of printer paper sat in the middle of the floor, colored pencils, paint brushes, shading tools, and erasers where scattered around the pile. Sliding out of my almost perfect bed I slowly walked over and knelt down looking at the paper. Somehow it was made into a book, three wholes on one side and latched together by individual binder rings. The front page was clearly marked in my hand writing, the red letters drawn on elegantly.

Clara Mellow, Dead.

The words on the cover themselves where scary, but I had to look at the next page. I gasped and nearly fell back as I looked at the page. It was a picture of a headstone and a dead body crumpled at it's base. The body was me, but the grave remained unmarked.

I flipped to the next page and it showed a pair of menacing red eyes, much like Jane's, that could kill you with the slightest bat of her eyelashes. The next page was Alec and his dark fog-like mist and bodies on top of bodies, all paralyzed. Then the next page showed Aro, his hands extended and a smile that sent fear surging through my heart. Then I flipped to the next page, and it was my mother standing next to a wolf, her favorite animal, her hair drawn to the side and put into a braid, her eyes focused on me, the gentle loving nature. The wolf looked exactly like the one in the painting she had bought after visiting someone when I was eight. Holding back tears I turned to the next page. It was a picture of Cody, he was looking over his shoulder, tears in his eyes. Then I flipped to the next page and was confused. There stood a boy who reminded me of Jacob, but it wasn't him. This boy looked somewhat like my mother. I shook my head and turned the page, the wolf was back, and this time it's lips drawn up in a snarl. As soon as I flipped to the next page I noticed that from here on, it was redrawn sketches I had done of Aro, Jane, and Alec in my sleep, the doodles separated to different pages. I kept flipping until I reached the last page, and this one made the title make sense. There was a picture of me, and several hooded figures. One was slitting my throat, one breaking my bones, and then the rest had their teeth in my legs and arms, Aro stood smiling over all of them as it happened.

I gasped and backed away. After my heart beat eventuallyi slowed back to normal I looked at the page and discovered a small drawing of me, untocuhed, in the corner. quickly I shut the book and on the front, in the same spot, it said The End. Quickly I began to flip the corner, watching the moving picture. It had two black figures sneaking up behind me, and eventually snapping my neck, drinking my blood, and burning my body. I jumped up and shoved the book in my book bag then ran to get ready and put away everything.

At this moment, it's up to me to figure out what the hell is going on, and why.

_____________________________________________________

SPOOKEY! Thanks for reading, PLEASE COMMENT! I need input or I'm not continuing the book, I have others I need to write. Please comment, vote, an share. Okay, now read what's below!

CHALLENGE! Tell me who you think the boy is, why you think Aro came, or why you think all this is happening. The first ones to get it right will have Chapter Twelve dedicated to them.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE! please?