Don't Stop, For Anyone

Okay fans.

This is actually my friend Rishawa's story on Quizilla. (username: paigeeee)

I asked her if I could post this on here, cause she thinks that not a lot of people like her story on Quizilla.

Its a teen, drug, sex thingy so if that's not your thing then don't read.

But I love her story, I really like it.

So vote and comment!

<3.

vampsydney

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RINNNNNGGGG!

That's what I have always been awoken to. As I lift my head up from my sunken in pillow and glare over at the beaming red of the alarm clock that just wont seem to shut up. Am I reading 9:09 or 6:06. I was still trying to recover from last night. I know I had been high, but i cant seem to remember a thing....

As I slowly regain my vision back, i see that the correct time was 7:09. Shit. I'm running late. I quickly get up, and rush into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and glance at my reflection for a second. I look pretty shitty, but theres nothing makeup cant fix, right? Wrong. Makeup cant fix whats already happened to me. I shake my head in disbelief that its me and take off the clothes I wore to bed. I quickly step into the shower and turn the water on. Since I'm still half asleep, i decide to take a cold shower. I'm so badass.

Ten minutes pass and i feel like I've had enough of this 'winter treatment.' I turn the temperature dial all the way to hot. The steam serenades me. And I'm not going to lie....it feels good. I decided I've had a long enough shower. I step out and grab my towel from the towel rack and wrap it around me. I walk towards the sink and brush my teeth. After that, I very quickly make my way back to my bedroom.

Quickly, I; Roll on some of my Teen Spirt deodorant, and begin getting dressed. One problem. I have absolutely nothing to wear. Wait, I just remembered my dad sent me a flannel shirt. Great. I search my room for a tank, and then I quickly put on my black and white flannel shirt. It fits perfect. One more problem. No pants. Ahhh. Time is running out and i still haven't got my pants on. Fuck it. I throw on my pair of black skinnys, quickly slip on my colored socks and slip on my black and white Converse.

Ahh damn. I forgot my makeup. This has too be REALLY quick. I put a couple of thick coats of eyeliner around my eyes, a little lip shine.

Ehh, i look okay. But now only one thing running through my mind.

Get the fuck out of here.

I rush downstairs as if it were an Olympic sport. I grab my tote and bolt out of the door.

I check my phone for the time. 7:39. Thank god. Just in time for the bus which comes at 7:45. I stand in front of my front yard. I see the three other people i catch the bus with. Isn't it convenient that my property has to be the bus stop? They all stare at me like I'm new or something. I play with my hair to make it seem like I'm distracted while i wait for the bus.

WHOOOSSHHH!

I don't know whats worst. The smell of the gas coming from the rear end of a bus or the sound it makes when its old ass brakes are being stepped on like a spider. I make my way onto the bus and immediately lay my eyes on my best friend. She saved a seat for me. What a true friend. I hurry up and sit down next to her. She had a very interesting scowl on her face.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Oh nothing...except for the fact me and Dale broke up and you weren't around...." She turned and faced the window.

Dale. I've always had a thing for him. No its not a thing. I'm in love with Dale. And no one knows. Inside my heart is jumping as if i had just been granted a life supply of Tic Tacs. I wanted to feel bad, but i couldn't. He deserves me. I could tell she was pissed. I feel like i should explain myself but i cant tell her why i blew her off. No one can find out. So, for the rest of the bus ride, friends of 5 years, sit in silence....

When we arrive at school, I get off the bus, not even looking back to see if Faith somehow forgave me and was ready to talk about how we can go back to being the bests of friends. I make my way through the crowds of people.

My phone vibrates. Its a text. From; Conner. It read;

Hey, where were you? Science Fair is due in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Conner. My best friend. Plain simple. Along with Faith, I can honestly say that they're my only true friends. Here is the rundown on Conner; Extremely cute, under those glasses (You know the fake kind you get from hottopic?...Well his are real prescriptions. He fails.). People say we make a good couple but we could never be more than friends. I do tend to think about it, but I don't want to risk our friendship. Enough about him.

I ignore his text and go to my locker. While I'm digging through my locker looking for books, i see a person come near. Due to my lack of peripheral vision, I'm not able to determine who it is. The person smells of Old Spice. I look up.

Oh joy. Conner has come to yell at me.

"DUDE, ARE YOU LIKE IGNORING ME?" Great. He's yelling.

"No, I just lost my phone." I laugh nervously because i really don't know the reaction I'm gonna get from that statement.

Conner shakes his head and snickers. He turns around and walks away... That was a bad lie. My phone was in my back pocket, and he saw it. Maybe, today is my day to piss everyone off. I slam my locker and make my way to my first class.

I'm three minutes early. Therefore, I do some of last nights homework. I'm not going to finish. So I immediately give up.

Yep, I'm a quitter.

I turn my head towards sound and I see people start to roll on in. Soon as every seat is filled the bell rings. Mr. Wang, my amazingly cool teacher starts to talk. Mr. Wang totally looks like the type of person that is into like Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. Stuff like that. But hes not. He's just like every other American trying to fit into society.

53 minutes into class....

I have to pee. Great. I get out of my seat, fill out the sign out sheet and take the hall pass. On my way to the bathroom, my nose is attracted to that smell...The smell of someone smoking a joint. I follow the smell, like a drug sniffing dog and it leads me right to the place that where the smell is coming out of. An abandoned janitors closet. I envy whoever is in there. It smells really good and without thinking, I slowly open the door.....