~Gaurence~

YES
OMG YES
I AM SO LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW
WANNA KNOW WHY?!
GAURENCE.
GAURENCE IS WHY.
DON'T JUDGE ME I HAVE MY SHIPPING NEEDS AND SO DO YOU

*Ahem*  Sorry bout that guys! I just REALLY like Gaurence...like, a lot...Anyways...
Enjoy!

PS: I put a little note at the end of the chapter to say something that I think is really important to the future of this book. Please, read it when you reach the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3rd Person~
"OW! Kawaii~Chan, what the heck!What was that for?!" Katelyn yelled, rubbing the back of her head. She quickly bent down and grabbed a handful of the pure-white snow littered about across the entire street to fire back at her.

"NO! Katelyn-Sama That wasn't Kawaii~Chan! I-It was A-Aphmau-Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan accused, pointing at Aphmau whom was currently sitting in the snow having a snowman making contest with Aaron. The two decided whoever made the best snowman wouldn't have to do the house chores for a month.

Unfortunately, Aphmau was WAY to immersed in her snowman-building to notice that Katelyn had just whipped one of the best snowballs she had ever made in her direction, coming at her full-speed. The snowball was about a couple inches away from Aphmau's face until she noticed the huge wad of snow coming at her. She turned her head to the side and shrieked. She covered her face with her gloved hands to shield herself, but the thing was...

If never came. (You called for help. But...)

A couple seconds later, Aphmau unshielded her face only to see her boyfriend's face a couple inches away from her's, covered in snow. His arms were spread out wide to protect every part of her.

"A-Aaron..?" Aphmau questioned, looking into his eyes.

"A-Aph...I-I'm n-not gonna make it...I'm wounded..." He said, falling into Aphmau's arms.

"N-No! A-Aaron! Katelyn, how could you?!" Aphmau cried, dramatic (and fake) tears streaming down her face.

"It's...just a snowball..." Katelyn replied, clearly confused.

"A-Aph...t-tell Celestia that I...I..."

"Tell her that you what?! Tell her that you love her?!"

"That...all the secret doggy treats I have for her are all stashed under my bed. BLEH!" He cried, closing his eyes and sticking out his tongue, as a signal of his death by a snowball.

"AARON NOOOOOOOOOO" Aphmau cried out to the sky.

"*gasp* OH NO! KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP IS SINKING! WHY DID KAWAII~CHAN HAVE TO BLAME IT ON APHMAU-SENPAI, WHYYYYYY?!" Kawaii~Chan yelled, falling onto her knees in the snow.

"Alright, I'm going back inside with everyone else. You people are too weird for my taste. Garroth, Laurence, you comin'?" Katelyn asked, obviously annoyed by her overly-dramatic friend's.

"I-I'm g-gonna go i-insi-" Garroth started.

"Nah, I think I'll stay out here." Laurence interrupted, stuffing gloved his hands into his heavy coat. "What about you, Garroth?" He asked, looking towards his blonde friend who was noticeably shivering and teeth chattering together so loud that it sounded like a woodpecker on a tree. His cheeks were colored with a bright pink from the cold. Garroth only nodded his head.

"So you're...staying out here?" Laurence questioned. Garroth nodded once more. Laurence gave him a bright smile. "Alright, cool!"