~Laurmau~

(I do not ship Laurmau, I'm just cool with this ship and I just thought this was a pretty cool little story* I did not come up with this*)
Aphmau was at her local grocery store,
shopping for items to help one of her best friends, Kawaii~Chan, bake a batch of cupcakes for this guy that she liked. What was his name again? Oh well, it was something like Reese's Pieces.
Anyway, she was down the candy isle which included frosting, sprinkles, (SPRINKLES!!!) and little candy toppings. She decided to go for pink everything, since that was what Kawaii~Chan wanted. She was just about to grab the pink frosting until some guy who looked like he was in his mid twenties came into the same isle as her.
"Um, excuse me, but can you help me?" The man asked. He had bright, blue eyes and brown hair. He wore a striped green and white t-shirt with blue jeans and red and black shoes. Aphmau, being of the kind nature, of course decided to help the man.
"Sure! Do you need help finding something?" Aphmau asked.
"Well, not exactly..." The man said. "Anyway, the name's Laurence. What's yours?" Laurence asked.
"Oh, it's Aphmau." Aphmau said. "Nice to meet you!"
"It's nice to meet you too. Now to get to the point. I just broke up with my ex, and I found out that she's in this store doing her own thing while we speak. So the thing is, need to make her jealous. Are you up for it?" Laurence asked.
Aphmau was quite speechless. "Um...s-sure..." She answered.
"Great!" Laurence exclaimed. That said, he took her hand in his and proceeded to walk around the store as Aphmau still had things to buy.
After a hour or so, Aphmau said something that she should've known from the start.
"Hey Laurence, you've never even had a girlfriend, have you?" Aphmau asks.
"No, but I'm really close to getting one!" He answered with a huge grin plastered across his face.

Word count: 344