~Aarmau~

Get ready everyone cuz this is gonna be a long one! :P (Which is why it's published so late)
This was inspired by another fanfic I read mixed with a book I read, so I hope you all enjoy!! :)

P.s: in case any of you get confused, I'm writing this as Aphmau and Aaron telling a story from the high school year they met. If you see one of their names at the top in normal font, that means they're telling the story.
Aaron= this Font
Aphmau= this font
Normal third person narration= this font
Anyway, enough of my talking.
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron
"With me in the stupid school I used to go to, there were only two possible relationships you could have with me.

"To be considered a "friend",
Or be absolutely petrified of me.

"Well, that was until a certain little potato came around."

"Hey! I am NOT a little potato!"

"Ok, fine. You're not a little potato."

"Thank you."

"You're a feisty potato."

"AARON!"

"Aww, you're too cute for your own good, y'know that?"

Aphmau blushes and puffs her cheeks.

"J-Just get on with the story!"

"I was going to until you interrupted me."

"Grrr..."

"Fine, fine. I'll tell the story.
"See, ever since the beginning of grade school, I've been pretty tough. Probably because of the fact that my father was pretty...emotionless. He wasn't very loving. He didn't physically abuse me or anything, he just verbally abused me. He had told me that no one would care for me or love me for who I am, that I'd never have friends, and threatened to hurt me if I didn't do what he asked."

Aaron takes a deep breath and closes his eyes as Aphmau lays a reassuring hand on his shoulder and gives him a smile. He smiles back, grabs her hand and doesn't let go.

"Anyway, I kept thinking that for practically the rest of my life and became pretty emotionless myself until I met a couple guys and a girl in first grade. There was Zane, Garroth, Vlyad, Dante, Travis, Laurence, and Cadenza. I was still pretty emotionless, but they were pretty cool people and were my, well..."friends". They didn't get rid of the impression, 'No one will love you for as long as you live',I had, but they suppressed it for a while. Sure they were total idiots, but all in all, I'm kinda glad that I met them."

"Awww!"

"Oh shut up."

Aphmau snickers.
"But it was cute!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever.
"As I was saying, it was just the six of us until fifth grade. That's when we met the other girls. Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, and Nicole. We kinda stayed as a big group for the rest of the year in grade school. I mean, we still are a group. But when my high school years came, that's when everything changed.
"At the beginning of the year girls were practically going head over heels for me. They swooned over me and left me notes in my locker, but I burnt them all."