The Cattish Welfare Promotion Society

Milk had met a lot of strange creatures in his life, including Mr. Flubbs, Marco, and his owner's friend Kristy. But one of the weirdest ones was a cat named Shevelvet. First of all, her name. Seriously. Shevelvet? But that was the least weirdest thing about her.

They first met in Marrington Flagella Park, when his owner had the great idea to take him for a walk. Milk thought it could be fun.

And he was sorely mistaken.

It was extremely difficult to keep up with his human's pace. Multiple times he tripped and fell down. And at times he would even get his fur stuck in a bush. Just, a lot of scratches.

When they arrived at the park, his owner took a seat on a bench, and let Milk roam free. He strolled around the park chasing doves.

He was just about to pounce on a particularly plump dove when suddenly a blur of white, black, and orange jumped in front of him and started talking very fast.

"Why hello there young fella! My name's Shevelvet, and would ya like to join the Cattish Welfare Promotion Society? It's a society of cats who promote our rights as cats!"

Milk was startled by this cat, and so he decided to run away. But the cat followed him, yelling, "Come on, please! Our - I mean my, society is in great need of members, we only have one - NO PLEASE JOIN! I NEED YOU! NO!"

Milk had escaped and was insisting to his owner that they must leave now. She was talking to some man he had never seen before. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"No - Milk, stop, I'm talking to someone right now - no, Milk, stop!" She scolded as Milk started biting her.

He looked back. The cat was closing in.

"PLEASE JOIN, I'VE ALREADY LOST COREY AND MICAH I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ANYONE ELSE!"

Fortunately Milk was able to escape Shevelvet, but they would be fated to meet again.

DUH DUH DUH!

END