"Look, I'm sorry but we need to do this quick. The Don doesn't like to wait. You don't want to be punished, don't you?" She asks me firmly.

Just hearing the word punishment makes me tremble forcing me to give a weak nod as I let her do her job and who the hell is the Don? Without further ado, she takes away the filthy dress from me leaving me naked with only my underwear left on. She then gives me a small nudge guiding me towards the shower room.

"I'll give you 10 minutes to shower. Please don't do anything stupid. Cameras are everywhere." She warns me.

"E-even here?" I squeak.

"Yes." My eyes widen as I try to cover my nude self with my hands looking around the room to find the cameras. I see two of it attached on both corners

"Go on. Time is running." She warns.

After ten minutes, I finished my shower and as I soon as I step out, Esme grabs me a bit impatiently dragging me towards the stool and orders me to take a sit. She grabs the first aid kit and cleans the cuts in my knees. It stings a lot more than I expected making me silently curse the man who caused this.

"Who is the Don and what does he wants from me?" I ask quitely. I am too far weak and my stomach grumbles in pain too. The last meal I had was two days ago. Usually, I can manage going for days without food but right now I feel so drained because of the events that has happened these past few hours.

"He is the master of this mansion. Everyone calls him the Don here. But outside he is known as Harold Styles." My eyes widens when I heard his real name. My stomach drops from fear and all the hopes drains away from me just from hearing his name. I am totally screwed.

"H-harold Styles?" I croak.

"Yes. Please wear this dress. It is sort of our uniform here, your's different to identify that you're new here." She hands a pale blue dress that passes just below my knee. The dress is pretty decent and way cleaner than what I used to wear.

"Let's go the Don is waiting."

I follow her with a slight limp as I walk. My knees sting every steps I make. The movement causing more stretch on my skin, opening the wound again as I walk. Esme stops in a beautifully designed door and I'm surprised when it suddenly opens. I though it was just a normal wooden door but it is in fact an elevator. We move inside and Esme presses the top floor button. I turn and look around, the elevator has a wooden door but inside of it is made of thick fiber glass allowing us to see the view outside the mansion as we go up.

I am mesmerize by the beauty of the mansion's garden, which is the view you can see from the elevator. I feel a tap on my shoulder from Esme signalling me that we already arrived to the top floor. I take a big gulp as we walk again straight along the hallway. The floor here is far more extravagant than the one we've been to. Chandeliers are hanging on the hallway with exotic fresh flowers lined on the sides. We manage to walk till the end of the hallway where a massive black door is located. Esme takes a deep breath and then presses the button on the side.

"Good evening Don, I've brought with me the new girl." Esme speaks.

A soft click is heard from the door, notifying us that it is now unlock. My heart is pounding hard in my chest, feeling anxious to see this infamous Don. I heard a lot about him, good and bad, but he was specifically known for his cruelty. One of the leaders who runs the world. Leaders who couldn't seem to care about the people who are actually suffering, like me.

Tyranny. That is the best description I can give to the leadership they provide. People bows down in fear to these leaders, who are in my opinion are pathetic and coward shitheads. Money and power that comes from their name protects them. No one can oppose them. If ever there was, they were all gone now. Wiped in the face of this planet.

I can't fathom the idea the he got me as one of his slaves. He is ruthless and merciless, few of the description I heard from the small town I came from. I shudder from the thought of the many things he could possibly do to me.

Esme gives me a light push towards the door. I give her a frightened look but instead of Esme encouraging me, she panics and mouths me to 'go'. Tears wells in my eyes as my trembling hands open the door. As soon as I am inside, the door immediately shuts with a light tud. My eyes are on the floor and my feet are too scared to make a move.

"Don't just stand there." A raspy, dominant voice vibrates inside the dimly lit spacious room. As soon as he speaks, I automatically walks towards him, my eyes still glued on the floor.

"What's your name?" He asks and it takes me a moment before I give him the answer after gathering all my courage to speak.

"Lisa." I say without stuttering which makes me proud to myself because deep inside I am in deep chaos.

"Eyes on me when I'm talking to you." He says, annoyance clear in his voice. I take a gulp before I slowly move my eyes towards the Don.

Shock is an understatement. I was expecting to see an old man with his full beard and gray hairs, but sitting in front me with all his might and arrogance is a young man probably on his late twenties. His face shows a strong and dominant structure matched with his clean cut short brown hair with a little trace of light curls. I must admit he is an attractive man. A beauty. It is seldom I see a man like him, so my mouth partly opens in awe. How can this angelic beauty be the cruel Harold Styles?

His eyes sets on me like he is analyzing carefully every detail of my face. His eyebrows furrows a little, squinting his eyes in disgust when his eyes go downward and see my wounded knees.

"Strip, I want to see your body." He commands resulting in every nerve of my body sparks in fear and shock.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He says with such confidence and arrogance.

"N-no." I stammer.

"Then do what I say, don't waste my time, slave." I glare back at him in return. Him calling me a slave hits a nerve. I continue my glare towards him still not following his order. I know this is not the best time to be brave and show him my inherent stubborness but his attitude is greatly ticking me off.

"Esme, bring this girl to the dungeon and-"

"I'll do it!" I halt his order pulling all the courage I have in me, afraid to be punished in the dungeons. Who would know what punishment they can give me there.

I swallow the lump in my throat as I slowly undress myself in front of this stranger. I close my eyes tightly in shame as I feel so degraded doing this. The dress slides down in my torso towards the cold marble floor.

"You're not done yet."

Tears start to stream down my face as I take into understanding that he wants me all bare naked in front of him. I have no choice, he has power over me. I bit my lower lip hard and with trembling hands, I unclasp my bra and as soon as I remove it my nipples automatically perks from the coldness of the room. My chin trembles from my sobs as I feel like vomitting my gut. And as I remove the last peace of cloth that bears my last ounce of dignity, I open my eyes and stare back at him full of hatred and disgust.

Blue raging eyes meet green lustful eyes.

So? How was the first chap! I hope you like it! This is sort of a teaser and I promise you this story is a whole set of an EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER ride! So proceed reading if you think you can handle that!

Please COMMENT AND VOTE!

Thank you so much for reading my story!

Xoxo GRACE