Horrid Nightmares

PLEASE NOTE: This story contains eventual yaoi, or Boy X Boy love. If you don't roll that way then don't read. If you do roll that way, good for you! If you don't roll that way but still support it, then good for you too!

WARNING: This story contains strong language, and contains two horror movie icons fighting in this first chapter. It is intended for a MATURE audience. If you are not mature enough then don't hate on me. That is one of the most important rules of this story.

And since my Jashael (Jason X Michael) stroy is going along so well, I figured I should do one for Ghostface X Freddy... IDK why it's just one of my other ships XD

Other than that, I hope you enjoy this first chapter of Freddy X Ghostface- A Dream Love!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          It started in September. Sydney Prescott had once again just escaped from Ghostface, the killer that for some reason was always after her. She never knew why, and she probably never will. The thing was, it was always someone different. Never the same face. Just the same mask. The same terrifying mask that would haunt her for the rest of her life...

          She just couldn't understand why. It was a few days after she had been attacked for the millionth time, and she had just gotten back from the hospital. It was late at night, so she got ready for bed, getting a shower and things like that. She finally settled down in her bed, and fell asleep almost instantly. However, just before she did, she just couldn't shake the feeling of someone watching her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Sydney jumped up in her bed, looking around frantically. Her eyes were wild and her hair crazy. She had just had yet another nightmare about Ghostface. After a few seconds she calmed down, and laid back on the bed. She's was just about to fall back asleep, but turned her head and saw a man with a horribly burnt face. Her eyes got wide and she screamed loudly. The man just laughed, and Sidney felt a wave of dizziness come over her as she was suddenly in some old house or factory type thing. She looked around in a daze, trying to get her head back together. She could hear that man all around her, laughing his head off.

          "Who are you? What do you want?!" She shouted, coming close to hysterics. First Ghostface, now this? The laughing quieted down to giggles, and she was suddenly in front of a playground that was in gray scale, with three little girls playing jump rope, singing a song in hypnotic harmony. They were singing, "One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, get crucifix. Seven, eight, better stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again. One, two..." over and over. Sydney could only stare at them, her mind going blank from shock. Her breathing became quicker and shorter the longer she stared. She closed her eyes and looked away, wincing. Then the singing stopped. Sydney slowly opened her eyes and looked over at the girls. They were just staring at her, not saying anything. Then they got the creepiest smiles within a second, and screamed, coming towards Sydney. However, before they could get to her, they disappeared, and the man was now in front of her in the boiler room.

          "Hey there bitch. The name's Freddy." Freddy spoke as he held out a razored hand. Sydney just took a step back and stared. Not the best decision. He smirked and made the razors on his glove reach out to slice her arm. They had originally been aimed for the center of her chest, but she had training from Ghostface, and dodged it as best she could. Freddy was mildly surprised by this, but not too fazed as he watched her try to run away.