Chapter 5 (Please Read Beggining Note b4 ~~~~)

Hiiii

So I've written another chapter. I'm really hoping that you're enjoying this story. Sorry if I'm a slow ass updater at times.

LET ME ASK OF A FAVOR PWEASE!! If you guys don't mind, can you maybe share this story on twitter? Or something so I can maybe get more reads and feedback? If you do it'd be greatly appreciated and if you do, tweet me (@xMikachuLoverx) and I will follow you!!

I love you guys so much!! THANK YOU!! <3

And sorry that this may not be realistic towards the working part. Idk what you need to work at a music store. Just go with it please! Thxs :)

Time to stop my babbling and let you read,

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh great! Guess what today is! Today is a fucking Monday. That means I have to get up and open the store at 10AM. I hear that annoying alarm go off.

I like to wake up with music so my alarm is a song with a strong begging.

I grab my phone and turn off the music. I limp my tired self to my dresser and just rummage through my shirt drawer. Finally I find a random blue v-neck shirt with a sleeves.

I'm so glad that there are no work uniforms. I can wear almost whatever I want as long as I have my name tag on.

I look to the floor and see my bra from yesterday just lying there. I bend down like a rag doll to grab it.

Finally I make my way to the bathroom to get my lazy self up and awake. It took awhile, but I finally managed to brush my hair, get my clothes on, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put shoes on in less than 20 minutes.

I look around the apartment, and notice no one is awake. I groan in frustration knowing that they'll most likely be late.

Since I'm alone I decide to leave early and stop by a Starbucks on the way to the store. (A/N- I think they have a Starbucks....)

I know there is a Starbucks near the music store, so that makes if easier. I grab my phone and house keys while making my way to the door.

Walking is such a great thing to do in the morning. It helps wake me up. I walk outside into the warm windy air and make my way to Starbucks.

As I finally made it there, I was about to open the door and someone opened it for me. A gentalman?

"Thank You." I said walking in and not looking at his face,

"You're welcome." He says

That voice! I look up to see a faded pink haired boy.

I notice its Michael again.

"We've really gotta stop running into each other" he smirks

I laugh, "At least your drink isn't on me this time."

I hear him laugh. To be honest, this is going to be awkward.

"What are you doing today?" He asks as we both walk up to the main counter.

What am I doing? Oh I'm working! I'm not sure what to say. Usually when someone asks that, they want to hang out or something.

"Im working today." I say glum.

"That sucks."

I raise my eyebrow and glance up at him. Is he trying to hit on me? Or does he want to hang out?

"Eh, I'm making money at least." I say

"Excuse me what can I get you?" The lady at the counter asks me.