Damian Wayne x Reader

Start from the beginning

                                             My parents are still out, I quickly put on some light makeup, nothing too dramatic like how I call some girls that wear that much makeup. I slipped into my dress, I quickly slipped out of the house and slipped my heels on.

                                             A limo pulled up, must be Damian's. An old man stepped out. "You must be Ms. Y/n," the old man said. "Yes, yes I am," I said. "Hop in, my dear." And I did.

                                             "Damian will be meeting me at the Manor correct?" I asked. "Correct, do be careful, he's quite nervous," said Alfred, I asked his name before. "How is he nervous?" I asked. "This can't be his first Ball," Alfred smiled. "Indeed it is not his first Ball but it's his very first time bringing a date," said Alfred, I'm shocked. "I'm his first?" I asked. "Correct." I leaned back into the seat and mouthed 'wow' soon, we reached the Manor.

                                               Alfred opened the door, I thanked him and got out. Alfred led the way, he opened the door. Damian is waiting for me, Alfred wasn't kidding, he's a nervous wreck. I walked over to him and placed a hand against his shoulder making him tense then relax. He turned to face me. "How are you, Y/n?" He asked. "Fine," I said. "Shall we?" Asked Damian offering me his arm. "We shall. I said and we headed to the ballroom.

                                              Damian led me to 3 boys and a man who I recognized as Bruce Wayne, Mr. Wayne spotted us. "Ah, Damian. Nice of you to join us," he said. "This must be Y/n," Mr. Wayne said turning to face me. "Hello, Mr. Wayne." I greeted him. "And hello to you, Y/n, thank you for accompanying Damian here," Mr. Wayne greeted me back. "Excuse me." He apologized and left.

                                              The 3 boys looked at Damian, "So, Demon, you actually got a girl," said an emerald green eyed boy, Jason. "Shut it, Todd," Damian growled, a boy about 15 offered me his hand. "Hi, I'm Tim Drake or Wayne, whichever you prefer," he introduced himself. "We're Damian's older brothers. The boy behind me is Richard Grayson but he prefers Dick." I smiled at them both. "It's nice meeting you both," I said. "What about me?" Asked Jason. "who cares about you, Todd?" Asked Damian coldly (play music)

                                              "Y/n, care to dance with me?" Damian asked turning to face me. "Sure," I said. Damian pulled me away from his brothers, Damian gently placed his hands on my waist while I wrapped mine around the back of his neck. "I like Tim," I said. "He's nice," Damian snorted. "Drake's annoying," he said. "Not to me," I said. "You and Jason seem to argue a lot," I said. "You have no idea," Damian said. "From all the girls, why me?" I asked, Damian spun me and pulled me back in. "Ever since I came to Gotham Academy many girls tried winning me over because of my father but you, you didn't care. In fact, you're the only girl who looked at me like I'm an ordinary boy," Damian explained. "When I saw you sitting alone in lunch I knew you were different, not only were you different you were scared too, scared to show who you really are. I can help you become that person you're afraid of showing," Damian finished. "I always felt invisible," I admitted. "I got used to the silence, and the loneliness, I liked it," I said. "You never were invisible to me, you were the brightest star," said Damian. "You always have." I blushed at his words.

                                                 Slowly Damian leaned in, our lips softly brushed together, I hesitated but started kissing back. Damian cupped a hand against my cheek while I placed a hand against the back of his neck.

                                                 "Damian's first kiss!" Someone shouted, we pulled away to see Dick. "Guys! Damian just had his first kiss!" Dick yelled again. "I'm going to kill you, Grayson!" Damian growled and pounced on him.

                                                     It wasn't much of a fight, more like a cat fight, Dick got a couple of cuts but that's it. Damian came back without any cuts or wounds making me raise an eyebrow. "Don't give me that look, L/n," he said, I pouted and Damian kissed me very softly. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Damian asked, I kissed him again. "Yes," I whispered.

                                                    I rested my head against his chest, the music is still going on, Damian gently swayed while I looked out of the window we're standing in front of.

Bruce's pov

                                                     I smiled as I watched Damian and Y/n together, Y/n is changing Damian for good, I can tell. Alfred stood next to me. "I approve," I said before he can say anything. "I know Y/n will change Damian." Alfred smiled "Master Damian seems to be enjoying himself." He said, I quickly glanced back at the two, Damian is smirking while Y/n's blushing.

                                                      Y/n shoved Damian away playfully before walking away, Damian quickly grabbed her wrist gently.

Y/n's pov

                                                         "Y/n, I'm sorry, please forgive me," Damian pleaded, I smirked before kissing his cheek. "You're forgiven," I said. "By the way, I was just playing with you," I added. Damian growled softly before pulling me close to him, he pressed his lips to mine again.