Judging Appearances

Start from the beginning

"Hi Len! Can we go on a date like right now?" She asked which turns out to be more of a demand than a request. She was wearing her cheerful smile that I always loathed.

"Umm... No." I said releasing the word of my mouth.

"Yipe-- huh? But why? I even reserved us a table at a fancy restaurant that I worked really hard for.." Some of the last lines were almost a whisper but I fully understood

"I'm sorry, there's something really important I have to do." I lied but not about the things I need to do part.

"Like what?!" She furiously said quickly changing her expressions. At first she was happy, then sad and now mad?

"Do my homework and finish most of my projects." Those weren't really important but good grades are. I'm glad she didn't remembered that school's over for now because it's December and Christmas is right around the corner.

"Ugh come on Len! I've been doing my best to be your girlfriend, heck I've been acting more like a boyfriend that's supposed to be your role! This isn't fair! Also when everytime I ask you out you'll always have some plans settled out or some shit! I hate you! You're lucky to have me as your girlfriend to that point you don't even deserve m-"

"Then let's break up." I sternly stood and stared straight through her eyes with a dull look

"H-Huh? I-I don't know what you're saying.. Len? Honey? Please expla-"

"I said let's break up, it's as simple as that. I don't deserve you right? So why not?" I was about to close the door but her foot blocked it immediately.

"Ow! Wait Len! You're really funny." She faked a laugh and pinned me on the wall, she tip toed to meet my head and whispered quietly

"Playing hard to get huh?" She paused for a moment to reveal her a 'seductive smirk', it's more like a smirk of a clown.

"Hmm? Does little Len want to have fun?" I was alarmed and pushed her away. It looks like I pushed her too hard since she fell on the floor, she gasped and quickly stood up and dusted her skirt.

"Babe! Why the hell did you do that?!" She yelled in her irritating high voice. She was red as a tomato while steam is coming out of her head. I held her wrist pulling her outside of my house , passing through the gate which I forgot to lock and threw her roughly at the cement.

"We're over." I clearly said and locked my gate. She grabbed my gate,on the verge of crying.

"I-I was just joking please!... Tell me I'm dreaming! This is all just a nightmare." She started pinching herself as her tears began to pour, what a pity.

"No,no no. Len! Please! I'm begging you. I love you sweety!" The one and only Miku Hatsune knelt down and started begging. She even tried to reach me but the gate is preventing her from touching me.

I went inside still hearing Miku's loud cries, I'm sure the neighbors would help her so I again went to my bed and stared at the ceiling, and asked myself "Is this how I'm going to live?"

I sat up and stared blankly at the window as I saw a snowflake floating through thin air, without realizing, I fell asleep forgetting to eat nor bathe myself. If only I wasn't born like this everything would be much better.

-----------------------
Author's POV (BONUS)

The young Kagamine left Miku crying loudly outside as snow were approaching her bit by bit.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this?" Miku weakly whispered while embracing herself from the cold that's wrapping her.

"I did this.... All for you Len... All for you." Tears strolled down her cheeks alongside with her mascara that's now spreading on her face. She sniffed as she choked on some of her tears. She then heard a faint sound of footsteps that's getting louder and louder.

She heard the noise while she huffed down some air and gathered all her remaining strength for today

"Stay away from me! I could report you immediately if you even laid a finger on me!" She screamed hiding, all her fears

"O-Oh! I-I'm sorry if I frightened you.." A random girl said while the Hatsune quickly turned around to see the woman that was a foot away from her. She witnessed a tall and indeed beautiful pink haired lady who looks like an adult.

"I'm Luka and it seems that you need some shelter or some hot chocolate for today, would you mind coming with me in my house?" She asked suddenly which made Miku's eyes widen.

"D-Don't worry! I live just around the corner." The woman said and pointed at the house next to Len's

"A-Ahh. That would be very kind of you." Miku finally said while trying to stand but nearly fell, luckily Luka got her hands and flashed a grin at her.

The young maidens went to Luka's house, they became friends very quickly as they happily chatted like nothing bad happened earlier.

"You should never abandon yourself at the streets like earlier. Especially in this neighborhood." Luka warned her, worry was written on her face.

"Why?" Miku asked while sipping the hot chocolate that the pinkette prepared just for her.

"You see. Everyone in this street are monsters, they're all wealthy, striving for more money which caused them to be so oblivious." She tapped the table and continued "Even if they witnessed a murder out here, they wouldn't even care unless they were the victim."

"How are these people even considered as humans?!"

"I don't know but you probably know Len Kagamine right? He's living in the house right beside mine's."

"Hmm? Yes I do." She replied fully listening to every word the woman said

"Well, I was wondering why you were outside his house? He never invited anyone there except for his friend Kaito."

'Except for Kaito huh? I guess I'm the only one who changed after all..' The tealette thought to herself as she explained everything about her and Len's relationship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cupcake: Hehehe, please don't hate Len in this part because I promise he'll change sooner or later. So how was the first chapter?? Feel free to tell me your opinions or what-knot. I'm also sorry for Miku here ;-; (ireallyhatemikuxlenimsosorryguys). I kind of made her a queen bee in schools except I made her some kind of a fragile brat.... plsdon'thateme.