Judging Appearances

"Hey Len!"

I looked at Kaito who was right beside me, walking towards the street. I chose not to take off my headset since I could clearly hear him, I shoved my hands in my pockets and lightly clicked my tongue.

"If you get to create your ideal girl, what would she look like?" he asked looking at the crescent moon slightly visible to the naked eye caused by the fading orange skies.

I shrugged at his useless and yet again nonsensical question and focused to where I was stepping.

"Jeez, you're pretty boring, but I still like you as a friend." Kaito smiled and turned his attention to me.

"That sounds gay dude." I said or rather whispered as the wind breezed through and made my hair sway against it. I ignored it and closed my eyes, drifting off to somewhere in my mind again.

"Eh? I don't really care." he tilted his head and stopped at his tracks

"Is that Meiko?" The bluenette pointed at the brunette holding a sake bottle while jauntily walking, I opened my eyes and blinked to get a clearer vision of her, yep, she's drunk. I shrugged once again while he just sighed sadly.

"Lalalalalala~ I want candies~ Kiiiids? Could you please give mama Meiko some of your candiess?~ preetyy pweaaase?" Meiko hummed loudly, good thing no one actually walks in this street.

"I guess I've got to bring her back to her home.. again." he scratched his neck and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Len. Could you please teach me tomorrow? Math isn't really my forte."

I nodded and gestured at the woman who's now sitting in front of someone's lawn.

"Thanks!" He said and ran to Meiko.

"Meiko, I told you to stop drinking." I heard him scolding the child- I meant woman.

"But whyyyy?"

He facepalmed "You're underaged."

"But what about daddy? He gets to drink sakes but what about me?! Why can't I drink them?! I demand an explanation!" She whined while Kaito face palmed again. The whole cycle kept on repeating wherein Kaito would stop her, Meiko would ask, Kaito would answer and Meiko would ask more dumb questions which is ironic since she looks like and is one of the smartest girl in class plus she's the most 'matured' one there, excluding Luka of course.

I continued to where I was heading to, when I reached my destination, leaving the couple behind. I grabbed my keys and opened the door as it slightly creaked. Looking at my house just feels lonely, it's big and all but why would I need a lot of space if I'm the only consuming it? I went in and locked the door, dropped my bag somewhere in the corner, headed straight to my bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

Nothing is currently registering in my mind right now, I can't even make or think of anything creative, the usual. I felt my phone vibrated inside through one of my pockects. I took off my headsets and unhesitant-ly held my phone. I looked at the text message and as I predicted, it's from Miku.

'Heeeey, could I visit you like ryt now? I'm like dying out of boredness ryt now, plssayyes :). btw luv u muah muah'

I cringed at the use of grammars she was using but I replied 'okay.'. It isn't the most appropriate answer I should have texted but yeah. Right after I've sent the message I heard my doorbell repeatedly being pushed by you know who.

I swiftly changed my clothes into my comfortable cozy t-shirt and my usual yellow short,walked down the stairs and opened the door to witness a formal and well dressed Hatsune in front of me. I secretly rose my eyebrow which she gladly wouldn't be able to notice because of my bangs.