Part 28- Fast healing

Start from the beginning

"Sorry! I miss messing with my lil sis but now you're getting too strong for me to handle!" he cried.

"Strong woman are the best woman~" Izaya said winking at you. Though he wiped the smile off his face when he saw flames in your eyes.

You sighed. "I'm happy for them. They deserve each other."

"And she's pregnant."

"WHAT??!"

Izaya covered his mouth quickly. "I'm just going to.... Yeah." he said before moving down a chair.

"Is it true, Grey?"

He nodded.

Your beloved Aunt was getting married.
While pregnant.
With the best guy for her in the world.
You face planted on the table.

"Cheer up (Y/N). One day you'll be married to a hot strong man, such as myself, that will treat you like a princess."

You giggled. "Where's your princess, Izaya?"

"Looking for me as we speak. I suggest we keep an eye out." he said a bit nervously.

The image of Shizuo in a pink dress made you burst out in laughter.

"No I'm serious, he looked like he wanted to rip out my guts when we left." he chuckled.
But enough about us. Right now is dedicated to (Y/N)."

Grey nodded. "Right. So about your friends."

"Oh no." you thought aloud.

"Where did you meet them?" Grey continued. "Especially the overly protective one."

You sat back in your chair to think. "Well....I sorta forgot to look up the certain places before I left so I asked Saitama and Genos for directions." you explained shyly.
Both Izaya and Grey shared a look then gestured to continue.

"They ran into Sonic while we were there and we all walked back together. Is there a problem?"

His pupils grew small as he sighed deeply and rubbed his eyes. "No, it's nothing." he said with a smile. "Just try not to get caught up in anything dangerous."
The past two minutes felt like they were erased when he said this.

"Did you forget what I am?" you laughed and stood up. "Danger is my best friend as long as I'm able. Saving people is fun."

All three of you smiled proudly from all living with the same word but for different reasons. Grey fist bumped Izaya then you.
But when he did, he could help but ask.

"(Y/N)," he said with complete seriousness. "are you blind?"

Your hand had missed his by not just centimeters but inches. He gave you a look that made you groan in annoyance.

"A book fell from my bookcase that I coincidentally was under and knocked me out out. When I woke up I couldn't see anything but Son-" you cleared your throat turning red as you thought quickly. "I feel fine over all."

Confused but still worried, Grey shook your story away. "Did the doctor at least assign you some sort of medication?"

A sudden silence fell between the three of you. No one blinked or made a sound, well that was before a trip to MT Everest and the White House was quickly made.

-

"So who is this Dr. Kuseno?" Grey said in a serious tone.

"He's Geno's mechanic/doctor/dad/health instructor-"

Sonic covered Saitama's mouth. "Yeah. Why are you asking?" he shortened.

"He offered (Y/N) a medicine, correct?"