Part 2- A Little Lost

"Could you guys help me find my apartment?"

Saitama who was unlocking his door looked back at you. "Forgotten already? That isn't very safe, ya know." he commented slightly concerned.
"Genos can help you when he puts everything away."

The man and cyborg entered their home to put away their groceries, leaving you and their friend.

Leaning against the light pole, your eyes wondered over to the man who didn't talk the entire time. He was an odd in some odd ways. He stood inhumanly straight while he walked on the broken pavement somehow silently. Another thing was that he was pale, as if he's never seen the sun in his life. You almost mistook him as a ghost.
Once he felt your long staring, he shot his sight on to you.
"Stop staring at me."

His blunt reaction caught you off guard. His overall calm appearance did not match his tone at all. You'd caught yourself from being impolite back.

You turned your head completely away, looking at anything else but the rude man in front of you. "I was admiring. Not so much any more though." you said to him, just as snarky as he was.

The guy's eyes narrowed, also turning away from you. It wasn't your intention to make him dislike you, and so quickly. You really just wanted to know how he got his hair so silky.

"Alright! Ready to go?" Saitama calls out catching your attentions. After telling them your apartment number, Genos gives you a rather confused look.

"Your door is very close by." He blankly explains his research. "It seems you're across the street from us."

Saitama laughed at your baffled silence. He then patted your shoulder. "We're preparing lunch soon if you wanna join us, new neighbor."

The mocking led to you smiling along side them. A small apology was made during the embarrassment.

"Yup." He stopped laughing. "It's okay." He handed you your bags, still smiling awkwardly himself, not wanting to embarrass you any further.
Saitama looked over at Sonic who looked internally pissed and went inside to tell Genos. Before he made it three steps inside, a giant crash came from the kitchen making all of you jump.

"Sorry Sensei!" a familiar voice came from the inside. Saitama then sighed. "We'll just bring the food and eat at your place."

"Way to go Genos!" the guy behind you shouted sarcastically to the blonde who ignored the explosion and continued cooking. Saitama handed a great amount of the bags to his friend. His arm instantly weighed down when he took them.
Because you were the nice person you were, this was all a work of kindness. As soon as you reached to help, the male flinched as if he had forgotten you were next to him.

He heard you giggle and shot his eyes toward you, flustered. "Aye, what're you laughing at?"

Though he still had a bad attitude, you found his sudden mood change cute. Grabbing some of the bags from his hands, your reply was "Nothing."

-

Revealing your somewhat newly decorated living room, you lead everyone inside shutting out the bitterness of winter. "Sit wherever you want, I'll go help."

"Oh, miss (Y/N), I will do everything if you don't mind." Genos jumped up from his seat.

"Are you sure?" you lowered your hand that was reaching for the apron.

"Positive."

With that, Genos determinedly put on the apron before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Aw man, I forgot the carrots. I'll be back." Saitama suddenly stood up and bolted out the door.

You waved the baldy off,  your attention once again wondering to the guy in black who sat quietly with his eyes closed facing the window. You stared closer observing his dark hair. It wasn't long before his eyes snapped open.

"Sorry for not introducing myself properly." You say, a little afraid by his paranoia.
"I'm (Y/N), may I ask yours?"

Almost shocked by your sudden start of conversation, he finally faced you.

"Sonic."

Half smiling, you catch yourself staring into the man's eyes admiring the small details.
He raised a brow curious of what you wanted, it making you stumble on your thoughts more than expected.
"You have gray eyes...I thought they were blue." you panicked and blurted out.

His glare locked on to your frightened stare. Looking a little closer, you saw in his that he was also alarmed. But unlike him who couldn't collect his words in time, you switched your gaze away to grab a book. "Just... meaning to say they're pretty"