Part 23- Teach me for a Secret

Your POV

"Day one- I am still hanging from the ceiling. The guards currently have me surrounded and they are not looking like they're losing interest."

"IT HAS BEEN FOUR HOURS!" shouted Saitama trying to knock me down with a broom. Luckily I was far out of reach of the tall baldy.

"Day one hour four: My energy hasn't decreased since I've been held captive. I refuse to surrender."

"Grr, Stop announcing everything and get down!"

"Please just take your medicine, (Y/N-san)." Genos said worriedly.

"I said no!" I call back to them and let go of the ceiling fan so only my legs held me up.

When Genos and Saitama came back last night, I was already asleep which gave me an excuse not to take it.

This morning has been one of the longest I've ever had in a while. Let me tell you how this all started,

<<<<Earlier this morning<<<<

"Morning."

"Good morning!"

"Good morning, (Y/N-san). Ready for your medicine?"

"Wha?"

Saitama inched toward me. "Just let it happen."

I looked at where Genos' voice came from for help but he was coming near me with the presence of a needle too. The betrayal was so real.

>>>>Present>>>>

Without a second thought I teleported to the ceiling fan putting me where I am now.

"Damn it she's too high!" exclaim Saitama then threw a spoon at me.

I caught the spoon and threw it back folding my arms.

"Just for that I'm not coming down."

Saitama grumbled under his breath and went to the balcony.

"Aye Sonic!"

Sonic who was sitting on the ledge glanced back at him.

"Come and help us!" Saitama said pointing to me that hung inside down like a bat.

Seconds later I hear foot steps walking underneath me in the now silent room.

Suspicious that the mumbling Squidward noises stopped, I curled my upper body back up so I could hold onto the fan with my hands.

The presence underneath me glared so hard that I felt it.

"Could you stop that?" I tell the presence.

"I will if you come down." he smiled still purposely trying to glare a hole through my back to be funny.

I sigh and hang from my legs again, now face to face with him because of how tall he was.

"Because there is no way that is happening, I'm just going to say thanks for trying." I say with no facial expression and my arms again folded.

"Is that so?" he commented with by the way his breath left his mouth and hit my face, a smirk.

No his breath didn't smell bad if you were wondering XD

I was about to raise myself back up wanting to deny the stupid challenge but something grabbed me and pulled me down.

A short high scream escaped my mouth when I was yanked down from my safe place.

"Let go of me damn it!" I yelled at Sonic who held my hands behind me as he put me on my feet.