Part 16- Why the window?

Your POV

The next morning I woke up to a rock that somehow crashed into my bedroom window. It scared me so badly that I tried to teleport away out of panic half asleep and ended up teleporting in the middle of a giant mud pit in India! 

I came back a few seconds later covered in mud. The rock that was thrown turned out to be a brick with a letter taped to it. And the worst part was that THERE WAS A HUGE HOLE IN MY WINDOW! I face palm myself to keep from screaming in anger.

"What the hell was that?" Sonic sniffled sitting up from his pile of blankets. Honestly, I forgot he was there. He doesn't normally snore and move around at night but when he does, it's loud as hell.

You jerked your head up at the sound of his voice then quickly looked back at the note on the brick.

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered but it went unnoticed by him.

He stood after a sigh and took the brick from me. "You're muddy if you didn't know." he said with a straight face but laughed when I stormed off into the bathroom. 

-

After I took a long shower of thinking and relaxing, I go back to the room carrying a broom and dustpan. I hugged myself shivering when I entered the bedroom. Because there was now a hole letting in the abnormal cold air, the room was almost as cold as outside. The only thing keeping ice from forming on the wall was the heat coming from the three vents in the room.

"What did the note say?" I ask the heap of blankets as I swept the broken glass into the pan.

A figure rose up and threw his head back half laying down.
"So I quote-" He coughed slightly and started with a high pitched voice. "GOOOing to a party at Goku's and will be back sometime later! Genos went somewhere with his sister but idk when he'll be back. Come party if you guys are feeling better! ~Saitama" he finished with a dry cough. I smiled rolling my eyes at him sweeping up the last of the glass and tossing it.

"There was incorrect spelling and and backwards letters but you get the point." he added laying back down.

Throwing a towel over my spilled drink from last night, I pick up my phone and laid down under my blanket. 

"Do you have any clear duck tape?" a stressed voice asked from across the room.

I nodded pointing to the dresser that the note and brick sat on.

Coughing, Sonic sped to the dresser then to the broken window. He began to patch up the hole breaking more glass in the process.

"I just cleaned that, you know." I say sarcastically.

He doesn't say anything and continues taping up the hole. I close my eyes not wanting to go to sleep but just to think. I wonder if I should call Grey now or later. Actually...Does he have work today? I wouldn't want to disturb him at while he's bus- 

[Crash}

With a harsh flinch I quickly sit up glaring at Sonic. A sly grin formed on his face. "Oops."

"In case you didn't know, saying "oops" doesn't make it better!"

"Works for Saitama." He shrugs before appearing back by the bookcase. 

Grinning, I reach for the orange spine book that hasn't moved from its place since yesterday and opened it up to the left off chapter. 

Sonic yawns and lays on his side facing me. "How do you read so much and never get tired of it?" he asks curiously before coughing.

Only hearing half of what he said I look up from it. "What do you mean?"

"Every time I see you, you're either reading a book or reading on your phone." He coughs rubbing his eyes. "Is it fun to you or something?"