< Chapter 7: Or They Realize You Live On Earth, Too >

(comment and vote on this chapter to have the next chapter dedicated to you) xx love you guys

••••••••••

< Luke's POV >

It has been two days since I've spoken to Noelle.

Two. Freaking. Days.

Guilt is quickly eating away at my core making it harder and harder to breathe.

God, I wish I had told her how beautiful she was that night. I wish I could have understood how she was feeling sooner. I wish I hadn't hurt her.

I know that you may be thinking that I'm insane for getting all these feelings when I just met her three days ago, but Noelle is...different.

I'm going to be completely honest- the way she acted like she was tough and witty outside the bathroom the night of the concert, turned me on.

Now, I sit here sulking in my bunk before the show in Toronto.

I glance towards my phone every once in a while as if Noelle is going to text me out of the blue and forgive me.

What is this girl doing to me?

~~~~~

< Noelle's POV >

The last two days have literally been the worst in my life.

The pain of possibly hurting Luke, stubbing my toe three times, and breaking out due to this crazy stress is way too overwhelming.

I have been talking to Madi non stop for the past four hours on FaceTime, trying to explain to her what's going on.

Well, after she scolded me for an hour about not telling her sooner...

Madi keeps insisting that I message him to apologize for my outburst over something 'totally and utterly impossible'.

I hesitantly pick up my phone from where it's charging on the night stand.

*in DMs*

@noellex1011: hey...
5:09pm

@Luke5SOS: Oh My God.
5:12

@Luke5SOS: Noelle?
5:22pm

@noellex1011: Luke, I'm sorry for blowing up on you the way I did. it was unfair of me to automatically assume something horrible like that...I don't know what got into me. I'm willing to make it up to you in any way possible.
5:25pm

@noellex1011: I get it if you don't want to talk to me ever again. that's totally understandable. I'm sorry Luke.
5:26pm

@Luke5SOS: I could never be mad at you, Noelle. I thought that I had hurt you! I'm sorry if I did anything to spark what happened...I want you to know that whatever it is won't happen ever again.
5:29pm

@noellex1011: so, are we all good now? :)
5:31pm

@Luke5SOS: Of course, princess :-) xx
5:32pm

@noellex1011: what's with all the pet names??
5:34pm

@Luke5SOS: Well, special people deserve special names, but if you want me to stop, I will.
5:36pm

@noellex1011: no, they're cute Lukeyyy.
5:36pm

@Luke5SOS: I've been working on a new nickname for you...do you want to hear it?
5:37pm