< Chapter 1: Concert Night >

(picture of Sounds Live Feels Live Mansfield, credit to myself)

••••••••••

"Did you know that every time I've gone to a concert at the Xfinity Center, something really weird or unexpected happens?"

I find it quite weird that my mom would say that, because the only concert I've been to here with her was the Jonas Brothers Camp Rock concert. The only thing that happened there was an adolescent child tried to fist fight a cop...yeah, his dad was taken to jail because he ended up actually throwing the first punch.

Other than that, nothing totally crazy and unreal happened.

"Elle, maybe something amazing will happen tonight," Madi pipes up. "Anything could happen."

I just shake my head and laugh. "I'm here. Nothing good ever happens when a Carter is around, it's just our luck."

"Well, when something happens I'm going to scream 'I told you so' so loud, 5 Seconds of Summer will be able to hear me from their dressing room," Madi fires back.

The car pulls up next to an incredibly attractive traffic guard. I make a mental note to swish my hips just a tad bit more when we walk past him. Madi and I hop out of the shiny, silver car telling my mom a quick goodbye before scurrying across the street to join the cluster of teenage girls waiting to be let through the gates.

To my right, I see a trio of boys that look like fetus Luke, Ashton, and Michael. My inner fangirl goes crazy just being feet away from the band member's look-alikes. I over heard that they were in a band as well and really admire 5 Seconds of Summer's style.

So much they actually tried to be them, I thought. I chuckle a little at their effort before following the cluster of screaming girls through the gate.

This is going to be one hell of a night.

~~~~~

As we make our way through the woodsy venue, Madi and I meet up with two of our internet friends that we had been planning on seeing before the show.

Our seats this year are in Section 1, which make us giggle and squeal all the way to our seats in Row AA. On our seats, there are two hearts - an orange heart and a purple Jet Black Heart. We had received two stars on our way in from one of our internet friends, as well. I guess there were three fan project this year instead of one...that is dedication.

We get there just in time for Hey Violet to come on and perform. Their music is just so upbeat, that I can't help but jump around and sing.

Since the North American leg of the Sounds Live Feels Live Tour has two opening acts - Hey Violet and One Ok Rock - and neither Madi or I are familiar with One Ok Rock, we decide to go and get some ice cream quick before the boys go on.

The line for ice cream is about a mile long when we get there, so I think it might be a good time for a quick alternating bathroom run.

"Hey, I'm just going to run and use the bathroom quick. Can you hold our spot in line?"

Madi nods her head, so I shove my cash back in my pocket before heading back toward the stage in search of a bathroom.

My feet carry me to a more secluded area of the venue, marked only by a small walkway with few people occupying it. I look up and see a bathroom sign above a hallway through the brick wall.

I make my way down the dark and gloomy hallway, passing multiple door with 'Tech Room' and 'Lounge' written on the door.

This must be where the VIP Lounge is for pass holders, I think to myself.

Out of My Limit {l.h}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें