Nine

(I got my period so I'm in pain but I'm updating now sorry guys)

L U K E

Esmee's soft hands glided down the blood stained knife, an angel with a weapon.

Before she could properly inspect the handcuffs I stopped her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Luke, what is this? Have you killed people? Who have you killed?" Her voice wavered but Esmee's face was set in stone. Eyelids flickered as I walked closer and bent down to her level.

"It's my equipment. Yes and many people, a few you should know but we will talk about that later princess."

"No, I'm leaving! You've fucking killed people, what about me? Am I your next victim?" Esmee stood up, her palms glistened with sweat. I giggled like a child as she bolted for the door.

She disappeared down the wooden hallway, my knife was in my large hand. I let it lightly run across the wallpaper, it's shame Esmee found out so soon. But its time for us to go.

"Esmee" I sung out, her whimpers came from the front door. She was slumped at the bottom, eyes casted to the ground. I could practically smell her fear, poor girl.

"A good killer locks the doors all the time. Try the windows next time love." I winded my hand in her dark curls and hauled her across the floor. Esmee screamed like they all do so I dropped my knife and slapped my hand across her throat in a hard grip. She choked but I got her to the bedroom before she could pass out.

"Ok we need to pack and go. I'm going to drug you so be still." I poured some chloroform on a rag as she gasped for air. The rag was stuffed onto her pretty face, Esmee struggled like the fighter she is. It's hot when she's trying to escape me.

Consciousness drained from Esmee's eyes, they closed sealing her beautiful irises.

Her body went limp and I laid it on the bed, I don't want bruises on my things.

I gathered enough clothes for three nights, a suitcase for me and a suitcase for her. Making sure to throw her favourite perfume in there too. I love to smell that when she falls asleep, sneaking in to her room to watch her sleep is one of my biggest pleasures.

Soon enough the car was packed, Esmee was asleep in the passenger seat.

I started up the car and let my hand caress her chubby cheek.

"Time for a road trip baby."