Three

E S M E E

"Michael please speak to me" I sighed into the voicemail, eventually giving up after the twenty sixth time. I wanted to go to his house but forcing him out of his shell wasn't how you got him to speak.

He was the one who found his mangled mothers body, the flowers he brought her for mothers day dropped to the ground with a soft thud. Michael cried non stop and never came out his room, like he always seems to do he blamed himself.

"I should've come sooner, she would still be alive" Michael wailed into my tear soaked shoulder. Soon after that he clammed up. Luke had been a massive help during this period and I couldn't thank him enough.

I brought him movie tickets to see Deadpool with a friend but he said he wanted me to accompany him. Politely I declined, it'd be more fun with a friend such as Ashton or Calum I said.

But Luke managed to persuade me and here I am lacing up my black boots with worry in my mind. What if Michael wants a shoulder to cry on and I'm having fun at a film with his friend. I'm officially the shittiest girlfriend.

Smiling at my reflection and wiping the red lipstick off my teeth I heard a car honk. Luke was waiting outside, I grabbed my bag and made my way to him.

"Thanks for inviting me Lucas" He playfully scowled at my pet name for him. "Put whatever you want on the radio" I switched it to Nirvana's cover of Love Buzz as Luke drove to the cinema.

"Do you think Mikey is alright, he hasn't answered my calls?" The blonde sighed angrily. "Michael doesn't want you worrying, I spoke to him earlier and he said he wants you to have fun at the movie instead of fretting"

I hummed and quietened down not wanting to disobey Michaels rules.

It took us a lengthy while to find a parking spot. Seems like there were many people wanting to see Deadpool.

As we got out the car Lukes arm snaked around my shoulders, I thought nothing of it since we're friends and that's what friends do.

We brought some sweets and drinks: Luke and I dislike popcorn so that's why we passed on it. Then we made our way to the room our movie was showing.

With six minutes to spare we small talked and surprisingly I could still see my friends cornflower blue eyes in the darkness.

"By the way you look very nice tonight" Luke compliments and with all compliments I've received my cheeks blossom a dark red.

"So do you" I replied and wiggled to get comfortable as Deadpool started.

-

M I C H A E L

She's blocked my number, my texts won't go through nor do my calls. Luke hasn't spoken to my lately and it seems like I've lost everyone.

All I can do is mourn my mother and pity myself for being a weak crybaby.

I love Esmee so much but she obviously has moved on with Luke. He is so much better than me, his eyes are an amazing shade of blue, hair is always styled perfectly and every girl we have met fell for him. Not me.

The dms I've been getting from a random person has made me so close to ending it all. They will remind me of the things I'm not, the things I am and things that hate me.

I'm too afraid to tell anyone because they won't care, they'll just laugh and agree.

I feel invisible.

-

o shit waddup