Chapter 1

"Leoph!" a voice shouted through the halls. Most of the time she thought it was a good thing that their castle was that big. But on some days, like today, she hated it. He could be anywhere. So many hidden spots, ten floors and this was just inside. And she hadn't thought about the garden yet.

She was happy for the two siblings. They went through so much but nonetheless they managed to be so successful and happy and strong together. Their people loved them and they didn't need to worry about anything. The time for danger and death was over. At least until now. She shouldn't have gone to the library this morning. But then no one would have found it.

"LEOPH!" Where was he when someone needed him and when this someone was his girlfriend. "Where are you? You need to look at this!" She went through the dining room and towards the staircase.

You could describe the whole castle like something every person would dream of. Huge, beautiful and safe. She started to go upstairs. On the walls were lights which made a beautiful color at night. During the day the whole castle was bright because of the large windows in every room. She reached the top of the first part of the stairs and turned around. She could see the large room behind her and above her head there was even more space. As already said, it was huge.

"Leoph!" she tried again. Shortly after she heard quick footsteps and some seconds later the white haired boy looked at her from the top of the next staircase. "Where were you? I searched the whole castle!"

"I was on top, training. You should come next time and train with us."

"I think that might be quite necessary."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I think you need to see this. And bring Lara if you know where she is."

"I'll be down in a minute." He turned around and Clarice could hear a loud "LARA!"

Only one minute later the three of them were on their way to the library. Clarice ran down the stairs and turned right towards the next halls.

"Woah slow down a little. What is it you wanted to show us?" Leoph asked.

"I can't describe it but it really is important. You need to see it yourself" Leoph and Lara looked at each other. Normally Clarice wasn't that excited about something. But now they were worried, too. "I know I'm more sensitive about things but this is something you should feel, too."

The incident and bringing her back caused much energy and magic to connect with her. That's what the friends found out after their first adventure. The sensei was very kind and helpful for discovering this and because of what happened Lloyd felt things just as strong as Clarice.

They turned the last corner and the doors to the library could be seen. They weren't fully closed. Through the crack between the doors they could see a blueish light.

"Clarice, what's that light?" Lara asked.

"That's what I wanted to show you." she answered and opened the doors slowly. They were greeted with even more light. At first everything they could see was light but then they moved inside and things got clearer. Clarice was already inside and waited for the siblings to calm down again. Lara's jaw dropped as she realized what she was looking at and Leoph tried to open his moth to say something but closed it again. Their eyes were big with wonder and surprise and they sparkled with this blue light.

"Uh...what exactly is that?" Leoph asked and looked at Clarice.

"I don't know. I thought maybe you'd know but now I doubt that."

"You're right. I've never seen something like that." Lara whispered. It was just too unbelievable. There was a huge balll of light blue light in the middle of their library. It was completely quiet around them, almost as if the light swallowed every sound. It reminded Leoph to what they've done almost a year ago. It was in this magic garden where they brought Clarice back. It was different but even though similar.

"I think I've seen something like that already."

"You did?"

"Yeah, but I don't thnik it has anything to do with it. Clarice did you do something before it appeared?"

"I don't... no wait, I opened this scroll over there on the table but as soon as this light appeared I ran to look for you." Leoph slowly made his way to the table to look at this scroll. He looked at another surprise. The text on the scroll was alight just as this light ball in the air. It had the same color and every letter shined. Lara and Clarice also came to look at it and Clarice gasped as she saw it.

"It wasn't there before. The scroll didn't glow as I opened it. I must have started at the same time as this other thing. But I didn't look at it anymore."

"Lara do you have any idea what this is supposed to be?"

"No, I really...no"

"I think we do need help with this one."

"You're right. I'll send the most important information to them. I hope they have time."

"Now it might be the time to take on their offer."

*~*~*~*~*

All right, here is the first chapter! I hope you'll like it.

If so, please leave some comments and likes. I promise, I'll answer every comment! And I'd love to get to know my readers!

Love,

summerraindrops <3