Chapter 21

Chapter 21 .

Chris pov,

I knocked on the door and Jay opened it. I sapped him up coming in the house because it was raining a little.

"She's ready?" I asked.

"I don't know nigga." He mumbled. "Jadah!" He shouted.

"Yeah!" She shouted back,

"Baby daddy." He said sitting back down.

"Hey Royalty, hey Ryan." I said looking at them. "Y'all don't see me." I chuckled.

"Hey dad." Royalty said.

"Hey dada." Ryan said.

"What the hell I do to them?" I asked sitting down.

"They just like this movie." Jay said. They was watching some Mickey Mouse Christmas special.

"It's not even Christmas though." I said looking at him.

"They asked to watch it." He shrugged looking down at his phone.

I looked at the time and it read 9:03 pm. I just got on the floor laying between Royalty and Ryan watch tv because I had nothing else to do.

Shortly after when my grown ass was getting into the show Jadah came downstairs looking so amazing.

"Wow." I mumbled getting up.

"Oh shit Jadah." Jay slightly chuckled. "Too much sauce." He added.

"To much?" She asked.

"Nah, its perfect." I mumbled.

"Good, bye babies , bye Jay love y'all." She said before walking out the door.

>>>>

"Christopher this is nice." She smiled looking around.

"Thanks." I smiled scooting up in my chair. I had to rent out the whole restaurant.

"Hello my name is Faith, and I will be your waitress today." She said getting out her own and pad. "Can I start yall off with some drinks?" She asked.

"Bring a champagne bottle please on ice." I said. "You ready to order?" I asked looking at Jadah.

"I really never ate here." She said looking through the menu. "I really don't know.

"Bring us both Chicken Fettuccine please, and a strawberry cheesecake." I said.

"Alright, coming right up." She said before walking away.

"I hope their Chicken Fettuccine is good." Jadah chuckled.

"It's like the best in the world. I get it every time." I said

"Chris we might as well get to the chase." She said. I just looked at her. "All these bad females in the world and you still wanna be with me , why?" She asked.

"All these other females out here are hoes to me. You.." I trailed off. "You special." I said. "Like I have two kids by you and it's just hard to stop loving you honestly." I shrugged.

"I just don't wanna get hurt again Chris." She mumbled.

"I'm twenty six years old. I'm not a little kid anymore." I said. "Ima man now, and I wanna settle down with one person. And that one person is you Jadah." I said.

"I'm not saying we're back into an relationship yet Christopher. But I'm believing you and I think we can work something out." She said.