Chapter 15

Chapter 15 .

Jadah pov,

4 hours later.

I looked out the window seeing the clouds taking a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked not looking up from his phone.

"I don't really fuck with heights." I said looking at him. He looked up putting his phone on his lap.

"It's not all that bad. It's actually safer then driving." He said shrugging. "Plus you can't drive to Hawaii." He added chuckling.

"I rather do something else then fly." I said.

"You tell me this after the fact that we're four hours on a plane." He said. I just looked at him.

"We could've took a boat or something." I said shrugging.

"Next trip we will but as for this trip we will fly." He said. "I promise you ain't nothing bad is going to happen." He added.

1 hour later

The jet finally came to a stop and I sigh in relieve. I was actually about to fall asleep. I undid my seatbelt then getting up stretching.

"Ima go get the kids." Christopher said. I nodded rubbing my eyes.

"Chris where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"You should know I been got us a house up there." He said as we got off the jet. Chris people already got all our suitcases or whatever out the plane. We all got in the car going to our destination.

-

Christopher pov,

It was about a 15 minute drive to the house and once we arrived Jadah mouth dropped. I chuckled opening the door getting out.

"Chris stop fucking with me." She said still in shock about the house.

"I actually got this house like 7 months ago." I said chuckling.

"Daddy this house big." Ryan said.

"Thanks Son. I even got you and your sister y'all own room here." I said looking down at him.

"My room big?" Royalty asked

"Of course baby girl." I said unlocking the door. The kids took off going upstairs I guess trying to find their rooms.

"So what you think?" I asked looking at Jadah.

"This is amazing Chris. This is really nice." She said looking around. I just watched her as she looked around. "So what are we doing for the whole week?" She asked facing me.

"I got a lot of shit plan for tomorrow." I said. "It's going to be amazing." I added.

"Do what are we doing for the rest of the day?" She asked looking at me weirdly.

"Make this place home for now. Get settled in and just have some family time." I said smiling.

"Okay, anyways where is my room?" She asked.

"I'll show you later, your stuff is already in your room." I said.

"I'm about to go upstairs and see what the kids are doing." She said walking towards the stairs. I nodded sitting down.