Chapter 9

Chapter 9 .

Jay pov,

Later that night

After Destini left my apartment I went to Jadah house to just chill, because I have nothing else to do. I use my key to unlock her door. She was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Wassup baby girlll." I smirked closing the door behind me.

"Hey Jay." She said smiling. She still looked pretty upset about the whole Bryson situation.

"Where the kids?" I asked sitting down beside her.

"Jay it's one in the morning. They're sleep." She said in a duh tone.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios?" I asked chuckling a bit.

"Nobody, I miss Bryson." She whins.

"Jadah you're twenty one. Stop whining, and plus it was your fault." I shrugged.

"I know. He hates me." She pouts.

"Everybody damn near hate me. But do I give a fuck? Hell no. You'll find somebody else." I said, She nods. "But I came over here to talk about me." I smiled.

"Okay." She chuckled.

"I really like Destini, and I think I wanna start a family with her." I said. Her eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" She asked Shockley.

"I think. I really like her." I said. "I have a confession, I nutted in her on purpose earlier tonight. I haven't been using a condom our last couple of times on purpose." I said. Jadah was straight speechless. "Say something." I said.

"I just can't believe this." She said.

"You know I wouldn't joke about something like this. I'm so serious." I said.

"Well if you feel this way about her, and if your serious... You should go for it Jay." She said.

"You think I should for real?" I asked. She nodded. "And I got something else to ask you." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I think I wanna propose to her." I chuckled.

"Jay you can't be serious." She chuckled shaking her head.

"Jadah I'm so serious. I think I'm in love with Destini. She's amazing. I feel comfortable around her. She literally freaking changed me dude. I hate to say it but she did." I said.

"You're growing up." She chuckled. I smiled.

Bryson pov,

Yeah I miss Jadah like fuck, but I don't beg nor chase after any girl. I refuse. I haven't been talking or dating any girls since our little petty ass argument. I just went to the studio listening to music.

This what happens when I think bout you, I get in my feelings yeah, I start reminiscing, yeah, Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah, Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer, Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me, I had to change my play of ways got way to complicated for me, I hope she's waiting for me, Everywhere she go, they playin' my song, That's why I say the things that I say that way I know you can't ignore me, But so, so, So gimme all of you in exchange for me, Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me

"Break it down." I sing along nodding my head.

"Daddy I ready to go home." Harley whins laying her head on my lap.