Chapter 17

Chapter 17 .

Next day.

Jadah pov,

Last night the carnival got cancelled because it was a big storm. That really made Royalty upset. Ryan really didn't care.

"Guess what?" Chris said sitting beside me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm taking you out tonight, just me and you." He said smiling.

"I guess you just forgot about the kids." I said looking at him like he's stupid.

"No I didn't." He chuckled. "Rosy is here and she's going to watch over them until we get back." He said.

"Where we going?" I asked. I really didn't wanna go nowhere alone with him, but anything beats being in the  house the whole time.

"It's a surprise." He smiled getting up walking out.

Jay pov,

"Destini what is you doing?" I asked mumbling looking around. She was getting all horny in the damn restaurant. She most definitely drunk to much last night.

"Jay please." She begs. She was all loud causing people to look and shit.

"Destini you better stop before I bend you over the table for real." I mumbled sternly.

"Do it daddy." She smirked. I sigh chuckling.

"You would want me to do it." I chuckled getting up. "Well come back later." I said holding my hand out.

"We're coming back?" She asked getting up grabbing onto my hand.

"Not anytime soon." I said pulling her out the restaurant.

August pov,

"Za'Niya babeh' whet are yuh doin' ?" I asked. She shrugs running off somewhere.

"Baby I'm hungry." Bey pouts sitting on my lap.

"Whet' yuh want babeh?" I asked.

"Burgers." She said still pouting.

"Gud, actually I got Mo brin' sum back." I said.

"We got hot sauce?" She asked. I nodded. "Good because I need a lot of that." She said getting up going back upstairs. I chuckled shaking my head.

My phone started ringing and it was Chris.

"Wassup' nigga." I said answering the phone.

"Bro I just came up with the best idea." He said.

"Whet?" I asked.

"I was thinking about throwing an pool party when I get back. Everybody welcome. I was thinking about callin it 'Chris's Wet and Wild party'. What you think?" He asked.

"It's coo' I'm jus tryin ta' figure out whet da' fuck dat' gotta da wit meh." I said sitting back.

"Promote the party while I'm out in Hawaii nigga." He said.

"Ight. Ima tell da' othea' niggas ta' help too." I said.

"Good." He said before hanging up. Niggas always want me to do something.

Chris pov,

Later that night

"You sure you're going to be okay?" Jadah asked Rosy.

"Yes, now y'all have a good time tonight." Rosy said.

"Thank you Rosy, love you." I said before closing the door.

"Where are we going Chris?" Jadah asked.

"For the millionth time Jadah I'm not going to tell you." I said. The driver had the door already opened for her so she got us and I went to the other side getting in myself. Ain't no nigga about to do that shit for me, the fuck.

>>

Jadah pov,

"Where Are we?" I asked.

"I forgot what it was called but I came here one time and had a blast." I said grabbing her hand walking her quickly through the crowd until we got to the Hula dancers.

Luckily I found two seats so we can watch them dance.

"Oh my god I been wanting to learn this since I was little." Jadah said watching them.

"Then go up there then." I said. She just looked at me. "You not moving." I said.

"Oh I'm not scared to go up there." She chuckled.

"You still haven't moved." I said.

She just looked at me for a minute before getting up and going up there along with 4 other women.

>>

About 5 minutes later all the women came out looking like hula dancers. Jadah look amazing in hers. Jadah looked right at me and started grinning.

I thought that'll have some type of hula slow music but One Dance started playing.

Jadah try mirroring the director or whatever actions. She really wasn't doing so badly.

All the women moved their hips to the beat and all that. It was really a sight to see.

>>>>>
4:05 am

The hula dancers let all the women keep the hula outfits. Me and Jadah did everything tonight. She didn't even attempt to change out her hula clothes.

It was late so we came back to the house.

"I haven't had that much fun in forever." Jadah said sitting down on the bed.

"Told you we was going to have a good time." I said smiling sitting next to her.

"I must admit you were right." She said rolling her eyes grinning.

"You did amazing up there." I said referring to her dancing.

"Thanks Chris." She smiled looking up at me. As soon as she looked up I kissed her. "Chris." She sigh pulling away.

"Don't fight it." I mumbled against her lips making my body force her body to lay down.