Chapter 16

Chapter 16 .

Jadah pov,

Later that night.

After showering and Eating the kids went right to sleep. Chris put Royalty to sleep and I put Ryan. I closed the door walking towards the stairs.

"You're not coming to bed?" Chris asked walking the other direction.

"Chris honestly I don't think I'm comfortable sleeping in a bed with you right now." I said sighing.

"Jadah stop playing with me." Chris said after sucking his teeth. "I already told you I wasn't going to do anything." He added.

"But-"

"But nothing Jadah come on." He said interrupting me and grabbing my hand leading me to the room.

He walked us to the bed and I snatched my arm out his grip.

"Jadah stop it." He said getting annoyed. "Stop fucking stressing." He added.

Christopher pov,

"Chris if you touch me I swear to god." She said walking past me getting in bed.

"Yeah whatever." I chuckled rolling my eyes getting into bed.

"I'm going to sleep, you shut up." Jadah said before laying down on her side.

"Okay." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Chris I knew-"

"Shhh." I mumbled in her ear. I felt her body tense up. "Relax Jadah." I mumbled. It took her a minute then her body finally relaxed.

>>>>
Jadah pov,

Next morning

I woke up to a empty bed. I looked around seeing if Chris was still in the room. He wasn't. I sat up rubbing the sleep outta my eyes.

"Good morning." Chris said coming from the bathroom smiling.

"Morning." I said in a raspy voice. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"You hungry?" He asked. I nodded. "Wake up." He chuckled shaking my leg.

"I'm up." I mumbled.

"Well Chyenne got breakfast coming down stairs so get ready." Chris said before leaving the room. I really wanna go back to sleep.

-

After showing and doing my hygienes I put on something comfortable and went back stairs.

"Hey mommy." Ryan said.

"Good morning baby." I said bending over kissing his forehead.

"Morning mommy." Royalty said. She was sitting on Christopher's lap.

"Hey baby." I said bending over kissing her forehead.

"Later tonight I was thinking about taking the kids to the carnival." Chris said as I sat down.

"Really where?" I asked looking over at him.

"It's like four blocks away from here." He said. I nodded.

"Where's Chyenne?" I asked. As soon as I said that she opened the door along with some other people I have never saw. They was all carrying plates.

They sat one individual plate on each side of the table. We all got up going to a side sitting down. Ryan even had a little booster seat.

This man lit the top off my plate and j had pancakes with strawberries covering it. My mouth water at the sight.

"Oh. My. Damn." I mumbled to myself. I said my blessing going right in.

"Mommy these good." Ryan said eating his pancakes. He had blueberry pancakes.

"In glad you like it baby." I smiled.

"I got chocolate chip." Royalty smiled. That's her favorite kind of pancakes.

"I see it all over your face princess." Chris chuckled. Chris was basic and got regular ass pancakes.

>

After eating and cleaning Royalty and Ryan went to go playing in the arcade Chris got set up in a room.

So basically it's just now me and him with nothing to fucking do. Like it gotta be shit to do in Hawaii.

"What you thinking about?" Chris asked turning the tv off.

"I'm thinking about what the hell you was thinking about when you planned the vacation." I said.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Chris we literally have nothing to do here." I said. "Better off staying at home." I added.

"Are you not comfortable around me?" He randomly asked facing me. My facial expression changed.

"I mean no your my baby daddy." I said.

"Then why you act like it?" He asked.

"Because It's just.." I trailed off. "It's hard to explain." I said.

"Just tell me." He said shrugging.

"I try to keep my distance from you because I never know what to expect." I mumbled. But where he can hear me.

"Like last night huh?" He asked. I nodded. "You slept like a baby." He chuckled.

"Oh Ima get my sleep regardless." I said. "Best believe that." I added.

"You know your problem?" He asked. I shook my head. "You like to fight a lot of stuff." He said.

"It's called being smart, not pulling up with niggas bullshit." I said correction him.

"No, it's called fighting it." He said "Like your fighting getting back with me." He added. I shot a look at him.

Christopher pov,

I know I spoke to quickly on that but that truth is the truth. She knows she wanna be with me just as badly I wanna be with her.

She's doing what she does best. She's fighting it. It's okay though. I just gotta do some more digging.

"I'm not fighting anything." She mumbled.

"Then look me in the face and tell me you don't wanna be with me." I said.

"Chris I'm not about to-"

"Why?" I asked shrugging. "Because you know it's the truth?" I asked.

"Chris you need to stop right there." She said before getting up and walking out. It's fine though.

I smiled kicking my feet on the coffee table crossing my arms. She wanna be with me. I just know it.

She better get with it before the week is over or I'm not going to give a fuck. Ima get mind.