Chapter 10

Chapter 10 .

Jadah pov,

7:34 pm

"Jay when is Destini coming?" I asked making some dinner for us tonight.

"Hell I don't know, but hopefully soon because a nigga hungry." He said getting up from the chair and looking over the food.

"Eat a little snack then." I chuckled.

"I'm not hungry for food right now." He smirked.

"You nasty motherfucker. I am a female, I don't like hearing stuff like that." I chuckled scrunching up my face a little.

"You build yourself into that." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I mumbled. My phone ding but I was busy. "Jay who just texted me?" I asked looking over at him.

He pick my phone up looking at it. "Yo baby daddy." He said.

"What he say?" I asked looking back at the food. I looked over at him and he use his thumb to unlock my phone "what type of shit." I mumbled. "When did you have your fingerprint in my phone?" I asked.

"Forever." He said. "He said 'Can I come right quick to talk to you about something' ." Jay said reading the text.

"Text him-"

"I just texted him 'yeah'." He said putting my phone back down.

"Jay!" I shout

"What?" He asked shrugging. There was a knock on the door. "There go my babyyyy." He said getting up.

"Are you gay?" I asked.

"Fuck you." He said as he exit the kitchen. Perfect timing because the food was finished.

Seconds later Jay came in the kitchen with Destini.

"Hey Jadah." She smiled sitting down.

"Hey boo." I smiled back getting some cups. "Now I know where I saw you better you met Jay!" I said putting the cups down.

"Really where?" She said putting her phone down.

"At Bolo and Ruboy party." I said.

"I remember you now! You were the pretty mixed short new girl." She said. "I can't believe I didn't remember the hair." She added. I chuckled.

"Can I get some attention please?" Jay asked putting his hands on his chest.

"Jay shut up." I said rolling my eyes. "Can you leave the kitchen for a minute please Jay?" I asked looking at him.

"The fuck why?" He asked scrunching up his face.

"So I can talk to Destini." I said. "Alone." I added.

"Fuck you gotta say that so priv-"

"Baby please leave right quick." Destini said.

"Okay." He sighed chuckling. He got up then leaning down kissing her. I made a little stank face.

"Must be nice." I said. They both chuckled. Jay left and now it was just me and Destini. "So what do you truly feel about Jay?" I asked.

"He's amazing. He treats me like I'm a queen. Like literally." She blushed. "I really thinks he's the one." She added.

"So tell me a little about you." I said leaning against the table.

"Well I'm twenty three years old, I'm the only child though. I don't have children, and I'm so in love with your brother." She said smiling saying the last part. "And I just graduated college, fourth in my class." She added.