Chapter 7

Chapter 7 .

Jadah pov,

"Is it good babies?" I asked glancing back at them and back at the road.

"Mommy we go get some more." Ryan said eating his.

"Yeah." Royalty agreed. I chuckled shaking my head pulling it into the drive way.

An unfamiliar car was in the driveway, in my parking spot. I raising a brow parking on up beside Bryson car.

"Who the fuck?" I asked parking the car then putting it in park. I got out getting Ryan out. Royalty was already out. I carried him in the up the stairs and heard a female talking. "Who the fuck?" I repeated putting Ryan down. I opened the door seeing Karrueche sitting down and Bryson standing up.

Bryson pov,

I tried my best to get this bitch to leave man. Karrueche mentally crazy. Jadah came through the door and I sighed in relieve.

"Bitch what the fuck are you doing here?" Jadah asked raising a brow.

"Bryson." Karrueche smirked licking her lips.

"What?" I asked looking at her stupid. "Royalty take your brother upstairs for me sweetheart." I said then turning my attention back on Karrueche.

"Fuck it." Jadah mumbled grabbing Karrueche by her hair then punching her in the direction her head was tilting. I really don't know how to describe it but that shit was painful. It get my got damn jaw. I covered my mouth watching Jadah hit Karrueche in the same spot.

"Then you wanna hit my mother fucking child bitch." Jadah said hitting Karrueche as she talked.

Karrueche was trying her hardest to fight back but Jadah already had her. Somehow Jadah got a lamp and hit Karrueche with it. Her head started bleeding where she hit her at.

Jadah was straight killing her head in the same fucking spot yo. I'm not gone let Jadah kill the girl but she need to learn her got damn lesson.

The door opened and Jay walked in. "Oh shit." He mumbled walking over beside me, Karrueche hair is all over the got damn place. "What happened?" He asked looking at me.

"Karrueche was talking shit." I said then watching the fight. Jadah is now choking the bitch. Damn.

"YOU DONE BITCH!?" Jadah yelled then hitting her in the face.

"Come on jadah." Jay said gently putting his hands on her waist and picking her up, but Jadah hand was wrapped around tighter on Jadah hair.

"Baby let go." I said walking over grabbing Jadah hand.

"You hit my fucking child bitch." Jadah gritted and stared at Karrueche head breathing heavily.

"Jadah, baby you made your point. Let it go." I said trying to loosen her grip. It took her a minute but she finally let her go.

Karrueche lifting her head and she was fucked up. "Damnnnnnnn." Me and Jay said that the same time. "Jadah you fucked her up." Jay added.

"Get that bitch out my house!" Jadah shout walking in the kitchen.

"You didn't even get one damn lick." Jay mumbled quick.

"I'm pressing charges bitch." Karrueche said wiping the blood off let lip.

"Call em' hoe." Jadah mumbled but loud enough that everybody heard her. She charged at Karrueche but Jay swung her around stopping her. Hell I wanna see Karrueche get that ass whooped.

"Jadah I'm not going to tell you again to let it go." Jay said sternly yet calmly.

"I don't give a fu-"

"Jadah I'm not playing with you." Jay said raising his voice. "Karrueche leave before your other eye get fucked up." Jay added. I laughed.

"All y'all go to hell." Karrueche said storming out.

"We'll meet you there bitch." I shouted after her. I closed the door and Jadah was just giving me the death stare. "Jadah baby listen." I started.

"Why would you do this to me?"  She mumbled. Her eyes were blood shot red.

"Jadah I didn't touch that girl." I sigh. "I swear I didn't." I added.

"Why would she just say that Bryson." She asked, Jay sat down. "I'm listening." She added.

"Because she's sick baby. I would never do that to you. I'm not like Chris." I said. Jay snickered.

"Shut up Jay." Jadah mumbled. "But I don't if I can trust you Bryson. Why would you let her in my house anyways?" She asked.

"Damn." Jay mumbled.

"I thought it was you. So I opened the door and she pushed me out the way. I couldn't put my hands on her Jadah." I said. "But if you don't believe me I'll leave." I sighed going upstairs putting a shirt on.

I went by Royalty room. Her and Ryan was both in there. I went in her room bending down. "Look, I have to go for a little while guys." I started.

"Where you going?" Royalty asked looking bout sad.

"I have to go bye bye." I said. "Just know y'all will always be my little homies." I said hugging her first then Ryan.

"I not want you to go." Ryan said.

"I know. I don't wanna leave you guys either. But I'll be back shortly hopefully." I said. Ryan nodded and Royalty just stared at me. I got up walking out not looking back.

I grew an amazing bond with Ryan and Royalty. I really don't wanna leave them, but Jadah not going to believe anything I say, and I'm not the arguing type.

I walk down stairs seeing Jadah staring at me while I walk. "Whenever you wanna talk you got my number." I said before leaving.

Jadah pov,

"Jadah why you let that man leave that easily?" Jay asked. I just looked at him for a minute.

"He had to do something like that bitch. I'm not stupid Jay." I said.

"I don't think my guy did anything. If he did he would've stopped you while you were beating her ass." He said.

"I'm tired of being hurt Jay." I said. He sighed shaking his head.

"Jadah, all men are not the same. Bryson was a good dude. He treated you like a fucking queen and the kids like they're his own. You know I don't give a fuck about who the fuck you with, but you just messed something good up." He said.