~060~

A/N: This is the last chapter of this story. For those who liked this story, no tears... I'm writing another Bechloe story :). That story starts next week (friday september 9th) and then I won't update for two weeks, because of vacation. Thank you very much for liking, reading and comment on this story and I hope that you'll read my next Bechloe story too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beca's point of view:

Today is the day. I'm nervous as hell. The past week where amazing. Chloe and I have been together all the time. We can't get enough of each other. I've practicing my vow so many times, but I still don't think it's good. Why is it so difficult to make a vow? Did Chloe also had this much trouble? I'm curious to her dress though. I couldn't go shopping with her, because I'm not allowed to see her before the wedding. Chloe has tried to see me though, but she didn't succeeded. I'm looking into the mirror. Why does Chloe want to marry me? The bullying and outed comes into my thoughts again. I'm not that pretty, I'm not funny... I just have a badass and I want to protect Chloe from everything. Than a knock is heard on the door and my mother comes in the room.

,,Wow Becs, you look beautiful."

,,Thanks I guess."

,,Look honey, I know you don't think about yourself that way. I know you don't think your beautiful, but you are. Everyone who has bullied you saw that too. Don't hang on to all those people who put you down, because you're more worth than that."

,,I'm so happy to have Chloe. I hate the way she treated me the first time with Tom, but she proved me many times that she really loves me."

,,Good thinking. Just put the past behind you and think about the future."

,,O, I have thought about our future. Chloe and I have talked about that."

,,O, tell me." I just laugh. My mother is always curious about that stuff. ,,Will I be a grandmother?"

,,Hold on right there." I stop my mother.

,,Speak your mind Beca." She say and I laugh again.

,,Chloe said she wants to be pregnant and I'm happy with that, because I don't want to be pregnant."

,,That's great and what about your dress?"

,,Huh?" My mother just lost me.

,,Did Chloe seen your dress?"

,,No of course not! Otherwise we'll have bad luck. I'm just nervous as hell."

,,For what?"

,,For everything. My vow, I mean what if Chloe doesn't like it? And my dress, what if Chloe doesn't like that either? What if she thinks I look ugly? What if she doesn't attracted to me anymore? What if she doesn't love me anymore? What if..."

,,Beca, stop right there. Why so insecure? Because of all the bullying?" I shyly nod. ,,Don't be. You are amazing and Chloe can see that too. Think about it. If Chloe doesn't think your beautiful and a great person, she doesn't said yes."

,,She's right." My eyes are growing. What is she doing here? I grab a blanket and cover my dress.

,,Chloe, what are you doing?! This is bad luck, one hundred years of bad luck!" I push her out of the room, not hard and close the door again. A couple of seconds she opens the door again.

,,Okay you know what?" She looks at me. ,,This was all very cute and a little funny, but now I'm putting my foot down. Beca, you look amazing."

,,The bride is not suppose to see the bride before the wedding."