~47~

Beca's point of view:

I'm so happy that Emily is here. I didn't see her for six years, because she moved to Europe with her parents. She has told me that she's thinking about staying in America again, but she don't know if she can. I love to have her at my side every day. She's my niece and I love her very much. Chloe is acting really weird and I have to know what's up with her. Maybe she's mad because I didn't introduced Emily to her. Well, I just wanted to spend a day with my niece. I didn't see her for four years and Chloe was really drunk last night. It was a miracle she didn't fainted. I had to carry her home with Emily. Today the Bella's and we are going to the park. Emily can come with us, I have asked the rest of the Bella's and they are fine with it. The only one who was acting weird were Aubrey and Chloe. I don't know what's up with her. I will introduce Emily to Chloe in the park, but first breakfast. I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for Emily and my girlfriend.

,,Good morning." Emily's standing behind me with sleep in her eyes.

,,Good morning Em. How are you today?"

,,I'm good. The party was great last night! Thank you for bringing me, I really enjoyed it."
,,Yeah me too. Hé, about last night. Did you sing last night? I heard singing."
,,You've heard me?" I see her blush a little.
,,Yes, I did. It was really good. Can you sing something for me?"
,,Right now?"

,,Yeah." I give her a plate and place a plate for Chloe to. ,,Just a song you really like." I walk to the stairs and yell to Chloe that I have made breakfast.

,,Okay, I just love "I wish" from One Direction."
,,Em, just sing." I walk back to the counter and take a bite from my breakfast. Emily clears her throat and starts to sing. The song let me think about Tom and Chloe and how I was standing in between.

Na na na na na) [2x]

He takes your hand

I die a little

I watch your eyes

And I'm in riddles

Why can't you look at me like that?

(Na na na na na)

When you walk by

I try to say it

But then I freeze

And never do it

My tongue gets tied

The words get trapped

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder

Whenever I'm near you

But I see you with him

Slow dancing

Tearing me apart

'Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

(Na na na na na) [2x]

He looks at you

The way that I would

Does all the things,