~010~

Beca's point of view:

When I wake up the next morning, I have to think over the night before. What happened was really crazy, but I loved it. The room of Chloe is charming, but I know that I'm having a problem when I ran into Tom. What would he do to me if he finds out what Chloe and I did last night. He could not blame Chloe though, because she was drunk, she will not remember anything. Slowly I look to her lying next to me. I love her okay, but last night wasn't suppose to happen. Tom will kill me, that's something I'm sure about. Chloe looks beautiful and I can't stop looking at her. Her arm is around my body and because of that I can't get up. Not without waking her. When Chloe push herself against me, my breath just stops. Why is she so amazing? Why can't I get her out of my head? I do care about her and last night I used her for my own ego. I wanted her so badly that I kissed her when she ask me to do so. I'm a little bit sad that the girl of my dreams kissed me last night, but don't even remember because she was drunk. I touch her arm and pull it off of me. Just when I'm about to get up, Chloe opens her eyes.
,,Where are you going?" she ask me with her morning voice. The butterflies won't leave my stomach, everything about her is amazing, even her morning voice.
,,I really need to go to my own dorm, Amy is sick of worried."
,,How do you know?"
,,I don't, but..." Now I have to ask her. If she remembers everything from last night, I stay and kiss her again. But if she don't, than I have to get the hell away from here! ,,Chloe, do you remember anything from last night?" She looks into my eyes and think for one moment.
,,Uhm, I was with Tom and he asked you to bring me home. You toke care of me and then we just fall asleep together. Nothing to worry about, Tom wouldn't here this from me. It's our little secret." She say with a wink. It feels like I'm falling into a big black whole. Chloe doesn't remember anything of last night. It was what I expected, but it still hurts a little. I had a really great time last night.
,,Yeah, our secret." I get up and see the eyes of Chloe run over my whole naked body. I grab my clothes from the ground and change really quick. I have to get out of here! ,,Sorry..." Is the only thing I say and than I run out of her room. What have I done?! If Tom finds out, he will kill me! I ran back to my room, where I enter really quiet. When the door is closed, I just sit against it with my head a little bit backwards.
,,Where the hell did you come from?" Amy look at me in her bed with a pillow in her hand. She thought I was a bugler again. I have to keep myself from laughing.
,,You remember last night?"
,,The intuition night?"
,,Yeah. Well, something happened last night."
,,What the hell did you do?"
,,I fucked up, I really did. I won't happen again and I don't regret it, but she doesn't remember anything."
,,Who?"
,,Uhm..." I already sad to much. Amy can not know it was Chloe, I have to made up something. Amy isn't really somebody who can keep a secret. ,,You know what, never mind. Forget about it." I stand up and pick up some clothes from my closet.
,,Beca, you can trust me. I can keep a secret."
,,Maybe I will tell you, but not now. Sorry, I need to get to clear my head."
,,Oh yeah of course. It's 7 o'clock, your normal time to get a shower. Well enjoy it." And with that last words, my closest friend lay her head down again. I laugh a little bit and walk out of our room again.

When I stand into one of the showers, I can't help but think about last night. Why can Chloe see the things other people can't? Why couldn't my bullies back in school see the good in me? I never cared about anyone, but Chloe is special. In a short time, she's becoming more important to me and I'm not doing anything to stop her. She's working herself into my walls and at some point she will break them. Why can't I push her away like I did to everyone? Everyone always wants to put me down and make fun of me, why is Chloe so nice to me? Have I changed? By now I know for sure that I'm gay. I am in love with Chloe, I just feel it. The butterflies in my stomach... that's because of Chloe, not because of Jesse, Aubrey or Amy, but because of her. I never believed in love at first side, but maybe I have to believe it now. Wait a minute! If Chloe become more into my walls and break them, who tells me she won't hurt me? I build up these walls to protect me and I need to protect me, because I don't want to get bullied again. Last night was just a one-nightstand. Chloe doesn't remember anything and I think it's best for me to forget it ever happened. Why is it so difficult? In my head a bunch of love songs (what become a routine because I'm thinking of Chloe), pops out right now and I can't help to sing one of them.

I'd buy a couple red-eye one-way tickets to Paris doing first class rate
Then I'd carry your body to the top of the tower to kiss your lips at midnight
Then we'll wander through the streets, and drink champagne
Get drunk and start singing in the pouring rain
I'll acapella karaoke "Sexy Thing", cause baby I feel no shame
Say this whole world can know you're all I need
Cause baby some day I'll drop and hit one knee and tell you

I'm not afraid to change your name
Cause I'm crazy about you

There's nothing that I won't do
Just to make you love me, love me, love me
Throw away my pride for you
Just to make you love me, want me, trust me
Baby, I know I'm not ashamed
Just need you and I could care less
If everyone knows I'm your fool
Girl there's nothing I won't do
Just to make you love me, love me, love me...

Okay, it's clear. I am in love with Chloe, even if I deny it. It's a problem, because Chloe isn't over Tom. She was with him at the party, actually she's always with him, so they aren't over. I have to stay away from Chloe, how much it hurts, it's better. Not only for me, but also for Chloe. It's the best thing to do and that's what I'm going to tell Chloe when I see her again!

Chloe's point of view:

I walk away from the showers, after I heard Beca sing again. This time a love song and it was really nice to hear. My head is with her all day and I'm happy about what happened last night. It was amazing! I know I'm lying to her, but she thought I was drunk and it's better for now that she still thinks that. I can't be with Beca, not if I haven't speak Tom about it. Talking about the devil, Tom is standing at the other side of the classroom. I don't doubt and walk straight towards him.
,,Tom, we need to talk." I grab his arm and pull him with me to a place we are alone.
,,If you want to have sex, we can to the showers." He say to me with a smirk.
,,No, I don't want sex! Stop thinking about that with me. I gave myself last night actually, so that means we are over."
,,To who did you give yourself?"
,,That doesn't matter!"
,,Of course it does! Nobody's going to have sex with my girl."
,,I'm not your girl. For the last time, we are over! I am in love with somebody else, just deal with it!"
,,Never! You belong to me Chloe Beale, and I'm going to make sure that everybody knows your mine."
,,How will you do that? I'm not yours and everybody knows that."
,,You really think that? Does Beca knows your still having sex with me?" Tom points out towards Beca, who just walked in. She looks beautiful in those clothes. When she sees me, she just smile.
,,Don't you dare to tell her!"
,,Why not? She deserves to know the truth right? You'll never love her like you love me."
,,If you go to her right now, your a dead man."
,,Ha ha, don't make me laugh!" And before I know it, Tom is walking towards Beca. I need to do something, otherwise Tom is ruining my chances with her, but what can I do? Tom is already telling her and when I see her face drop a pounds, my heart just break. I see tears are coming into her eyes. What the hell did Tom say to her? Tom looks over at me and just blow me a kiss before leaving the room. Beca walks towards her friend Amy and excuse herself. When she's at the door, she look one minute at me, still with tears in her eyes and then she walks out of the room. Without thinking I grab my bag and follow her. There's one thing I need to know right now and that is what Tom has told her.