~006~

Beca's point of view:

Right now I just want to fade away! I know I've promised to Amy and Chloe that I am going, but this morning when I heard Tom and Chloe in the showers, I want to avoid her. She doesn't love me. Also I don't want to face Aubrey. I hate her and she hates me, so why can't we stay separate? I don't want to be into the Bella's or close to Chloe and Aubrey doesn't want me into the Bella's, just because she hates me. Why is everybody trying to bring Aubrey and me closer? I don't think I can like her, like forever. Her attitude towards me at the vanity fair... ugh! And Chloe... I don't know what to do! I like her a lot, but I don't want come between Tom and her. I can see that Tom is really in love with Chloe and she is in love with him right? Otherwise she won't having sex with him in the morning at 8 o' clock. Nobody will miss me if I'm not going. Yeah, why would I go? I'm afraid that I'm going to be a joke for Aubrey. She's definitely going to laugh at me, I know for sure. O, I'm too afraid, I have to go back! With a rush I turn around and walk back towards my dorm. The only one I can think of is Chloe and I hate it! I have to get her out of my head, she's out of my reach and way too pretty for me. She could never love me anyway, so... I walk a little faster right now, because I'm tearing up. I want to cry very hard on my bed and lay down. I do not want to cry, but the tears just fall down my cheek. O my god! Stop crying Beca, Chloe isn't worth your tears! But how hard I try, the tears are still coming down my cheeks and blur my sight. I bump up to somebody and fall on the ground. Great, just great! Who just made me fall?

,,I'm sorry, are you okay?" I look up and see a guy standing in front of me, who stick out his hand to help me stand again.

,,Yeah, I'm fine." I'll take his hand and get up.

,,Thank god!" He yells and I jump a little. I'm glad he don't notice my teary eyes. ,,I don't want to be the reason that you have pain. A beautiful girl like you don't deserve to have pain." I give him a look.

,,Wow, take it easy." I stop him in his tracks. ,,First of all, I'm not pretty and second: are you serious right now? You are flirting with me?! You just know me dude!" The guy just laugh.

,,I'm just being nice."

,,Well, I can't thank you if I don't know your name." The smile on his face get bigger.

,,Jesse, I'm Jesse."

,,Well, nice to meet you Jesse. I'm Beca." We shake eachothers hand while laughing at eachother. I feel that Jesse is going to be a very good friend.

,,So tell me, why are you running like hell through the halls?"

,,I have to go to some auditions, but I don't want to. There is someone I really want to avoid."

,,Who?"

,,Uhm, I don't know if I should tell you."

,,Who are you going to talk otherwise? I'm the only one here and I'm talking to you, so why not? Why shouldn't you tell me?"

,,Okay fine." Slowly I roll my eyes, without Jesse noticed. ,,Do you know Chloe from the Barden Bella's?"

,,Chloe Beale?" I nod and I'm happy. Now I know her last name! Thank you Jesse! ,,What about her?"

,,Well, she wants me to do audition. She overheard me singing and now she's begging me to do audition."

,,She's begging you? That's new. Chloe's always second, you know? Aubrey is the head of the Bella's."

,,Chloe isn't captain of the Bella's?"

,,No. Aubrey and Chloe are best friends, but when it's about the Bella's the only one that have something to say is Aubrey."