Once safely inside the house I made my way to the kitchen or hoped was the direction of the kitchen.  I followed the long dark hallway until I ended up in a room. ”Ethan” I called noticing this room was dark I fumbled for the light switch and felt my hand touch something I presumed to be the wall because of its cold smooth surface. Then I felt hands go around my waist and pull me back into the hallway I screamed not expecting it. I was about to slap Ethan for scaring me but he brushed passed me taking my bag of donuts and coffee with him. I looked back at the now closed door of the room and Ethan’s retreating back. That was weird I thought silently following Ethan I wonder what was in that room? Maybe Ethan’s collection of dead bodies he was a murder right? Yeah definitely a murder I thought looking at his toned muscles.

I noticed that we were now in the kitchen; ha I knew that hallway would lead me here eventually! The kitchen was nice too it had modern appliances and an island in the middle

“I’m going to order pizza you want some Ems?” Ethan asked grabbing the phone from the counter behind him. I nodded and he began dialing he mouthed the word fatty at me then turned around and washed his hands balancing the phone between his shoulder and check. I stuck out at him and walked out of the kitchen instead of going to the room were Ethan probably hides dead bodies I went back towards the little parlor room by the entrance. There were stairs and another hallway leading to more mysteriousness I walked up the stairs instead saving that hallway for later. Ethan’s room was probably up here if I hide long enough maybe he’ll forget about our project. Yeah that sounds good to me. Once up the stairs I opened all of the doors trying to see which ones was led to Ethan’s room. I opened one room expecting it to be plain like the others but this room was different it had dark blue walls and pictures I walked toward the pictures wondering who the hell could Ethan have pictures of.  The picture had a little blond girl about 8 years old and she was holding a puppy confused I looked at the other picture which was as strange as the first. This one had an older guy and girl who looked to be both just married.

“You know it’s rude to sneak into a person room Em?” he whispered

I jumped at the sound of Ethan’s voice not expecting him to be this close.

“Come on I know your trying to distract me from the project might as well finish it up while we can.”

I sighed but agreed with him, stupid Ethan convincing me to do homework. By the time the pizza came we had finished our project, and I had convinced Ethan into watching a scary movie. He led me to a room downstairs which looked to be some kind of hang out place.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“Movie room, study room, whatever room.” He answered plopping down on a red bean bag chair with the pizza. I followed him dragging another bean bag chair, next to him and plopping down with my donut box.

“What movie are we watching?” I asked while leaning over and grabbing a pizza from the box.

“Pick one.”

I got up and looked for a movie that I thought would be very cringed worthy, I settled on the fourth Kind. I put it in and sat back down on the bean bag; Ethan snorted when the movie started up but didn’t say anything else. Half way through the movie I was freaked out of my mind, this documentary was too realistic it’s suppose to look cheesy and fake what is this! I tried not to let it show that the movie was freaking me out and I don’t think that Ethan caught on he looked to have fallen asleep already. The lights suddenly went out and I heard thunder pierce the sky, OH shit not only was Ethan asleep over there but now I could’ve sworn I heard banging somewhere in the hall. I rolled over to Ethan’s beam bag and tried to shake him awake instead he threw his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. Maybe the banging could wait until morning I thought Ethan is really comfortable, no bad Emma!