Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Another D are you serious my mom is going to kill me. I Lightly  thumped my head on the desk frustrated with my stupidity.

"Another D" tsked Ethan. "I thought you would have learned your lesson  by now Myers."

"Shut up Ethan! Nobody asked you" I sneered. He smirked and turned  around to face the class.

Ethan was my enemy I guess you could say. He was the typical smart  college bound junior while I was the Hot bad ass sophomore. Things all  started back when I first came into this class. History probably the  second most dreaded subject I was failing in. The teacher had us all  mingle saying it was important to get to know each other. Well when I  had gone to introduce myself with Ethan he didn't shake my hand he  didn't even acknowledge the fact I was there. He had staright out 

turned around and walked away.

I know it's stupid to be mad at him over something like this but he  was a total ass. What made it worse the teacher had made sure I sat in  back of him and that's how he found out about my lack of intelligence.  He made fun of me every time I had a D on a test and would always rub  his A+ in my face.

I mean aren't juniors suppose to be mature they had college to worry  about and no time to make fun of 16 year olds.

I flipped my paper over and tuned into our teacher. Mrs. Smith she was  young for her age but still managed to bore me.

"So you will all have a month long to finish this project and yes you  will be in pairs and yes I have already chosen them for you." The  class let out a collected groan myself included. I looked around and  spotted Dylan the school best baseball player. He was hot and I had  been crushing on him since I saw him in this class. Like Ethan he was  also a junior.

"Maggie and Dylan, Claire and levi, Ethan and Emma...." the teacher  contiuned to read on I was beyond shocked and piss when she called out  my name with ethans. No she couldn't have paired us up together no I  was hearing things I told myself my fear was confirmed when Ethan  turned around in his seat a smirk on his face and whispered

"Partner"

"This Is horrible like worse than horrible it sucks times 3" I ranted 

 to My bestfriend friend Abbey as we  ate our lunch.

"Honestly I bet the guy doesn't even hate you it's probably sexual  tension or something."

"Eww no Abbey have you seen the guy he's ugh..." I scowled her. She  always seems to believe that me and Ethan are both madly in love and  are afraid to admit it yeah right!

"I have seen the guy many times in fact. And I gotta say he's one hot 

nerd!"

"Eww!" I shudder picking at my salad.

Abbey siged a dreamy sigh. "So when are you going over to his place?  To you know 'study'" she said in a giggly voice.

I rolled my eyes" Tomorrow after school" I answered remembering Ethan  words "the sooner we get started the better."

"We were suppose to go shopping tomorrow after school!" abbey whined.

"I know I know, but you know how my grades are I can't fail again." My  father had said no more allowance until my grades were acceptable my  mother of course agreed to that even though my parents couldn't stand  each other they made a exception when I was involved.

After school I was laying upside down on my bed my long brown hair swept the carpet I was bored out of my mind. My mom had claimed to go off shopping but that had been 2 hours ago so knowing her she had mysteriously landed her self in a club drinking and dancing away her sorrows while her daughter stayed at home and counted the small dust particles.

Seriously! I was this close to jumping out the window for something to do at least id go to a hospital where I could take in new surroundings. I checked my phones for messages and found that there were a couple all talking about a party going at Danny’s house. Well it gave me something to do and Danny didn’t live so far from me so I guess party time it is.

I walked through the treshold and was greeted by loud music and beer cans litter the house. I spotted Dylan quickly and made my way towards him. He was standing by the wall observing everyone a beer in his hand.

“Hey Dylan” I flirted placing my hand on his arm.

“Hey Emma” I could tell he was slightly buzzed but not drunk yet I took a swig of his drink feeling a burning sensation in my throat immediately. 

"Wanna dance" I asked. He nodded and took my hand  leading me to the dance floor.

A /note

next chapter is better espicially since she went to party before which means....